How manuggwhi uuh? What's happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How manuggwhi uuh? What's happening?

Hello pws.commers! I'm new here and just wanted to share a little about myself. I'm a Northern Paiute wife and mom who's just getting back into the powwow scene. The last pw I went to was the ASU one....I had lots of fun. Wish I made it to the GONs, had to work though. Need to keep food on the table and a roof over my family's head ya know. I enjoy beading, sewing, listening to music, spending time with the fam. Anyways, I am looking forward to meeting some powwows.com addicts so I could I could learn all the tricks of gettin 'round this site.

Have a great day!
    "Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts."
    -For nightvision like an owl, you'd need eyes the size of a grapefruit!-

Hi and welcome! I'm a powwow.com addict!

90% Angel
    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

WELCOME TO THE SITE

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

undefinedThanks for the replies. What are those little ribbons for? How about the beads? How do I get them?
        "Last night, I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts."

Comment

ok. what just happened? I changed my font color to green, but I didn't type the word undifined on my last post and the rest of the text was black. why?

Comment

Originally posted by SideSteppinMom
            undefinedThanks for the replies. What are those little ribbons for? How about the beads? How do I get them?
            After you get enough points you can buy things, like the ribbons which stand for causes. I think you can hover your mouse over them to see what each one is for. The green is reputation.
            90% Angel
            10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

so you went to ASu huh? yeah i guess well keep you around... sounds like a keeper lol
              thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Welcome to PowWows!!!
                sigpic
                R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

InjunBoy, so you guess I should be kept around aye? I guess that just shows ya love me!

Comment

hello there, welcome to the site and have fun gettting addicted...

posting and reading threads.. have fun
                    www.myspace.com/cetanzi

Comment

Welcome to powwows.com SideSteppinMom. I'm sure you'll have fun here.

BTW You're navigating around here pretty good! I didn't learn how to PM for a long time! OOPS! Shouldn't be letting out secrets. People are gonna start talking! Ayeee!!!

Have fun posting!

JD

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.