Hello, new intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• nish24
    Hello
    by nish24
    I'm new to this and hope to hear from my brothers and sisters from all over the place.
    02-11-2006, 03:28 PM
  • waxblue
    hello from another newcomer
    by waxblue
    hello to everyone,

I joined this site to make new connections with new people and expand my horizons. I've been living in London for about 20 yrs but I'm originally from the west of England a place called Gloucestshire, full of hills and very green, lots of wildlife.

03-04-2007, 07:08 AM
  • farrah
    Hello Everyone!
    by farrah
    Hello! I'm new to this site, my name is Farrah I'm from Oklahoma City and I'm Choctaw Indian...I came to find this site when I was researching how to make shawls! It's great to find site for Native Americans! I like meeting new people, so write me if u want to know more....
    08-21-2008, 09:32 AM
  • badmaninc
    brand new to the powwow.com circle
    by badmaninc
    I am brand new to this site, found it a few weeks ago and then couldn't stay away. I like to read the postings. Have seen comments from people all over. Even a few from BC. I am from Vancouver Island. I usually check the postings in the evening. Don't know what time it is best to be online. Hope...
    10-11-2004, 01:03 AM
  • bluefawn
    Hello all from Texas
    by bluefawn
    Greetings Everyone, I'm new to this site and I have to say I do like it. I have to thank mine couin for telling me about this site. A little about myself, I'm Ponca. I live in Texas where it's always way to hot.
    07-13-2006, 06:50 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X