Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okieseminole
    replied
    Hey we, df and cz - thanks for the warm welcome. good to hear from ya'll.

os

Leave a comment:

• * Cetan Zi *
    replied
    Hello from montana, I am from the badlands of SD but live in montana now. always loved the rockies and found a rez on them..lol

anyhow, hope you enjoy ur time here at pw.c

it can be addicting there are many threads to enjoy reading and posting in. it can become so addicted you are somewhere and think hows everyone doing and just have to find a computer to check in with everyone...

welcome and have fun. most of the ppl dont bite unless you ask... lol..

c u O, *CZ*

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    Hey Df!

Originally posted by Dancing Feather
    You can call me DF.
    Welcome to pow wows--- I have met many god spirits here.
    Have fun posting.
    Did you mean god spirits or good spirits? It's all the same anyway aignt it? Come out of intro's once in awhile and post in chit chat. J/K girl!

Leave a comment:

• Dancing Feather
    replied
    Hi Rhina

You can call me DF.
    Welcome to pow wows--- I have met many god spirits here.
    Have fun posting.

Leave a comment:

• wareagle
    replied
    howdy!

welcome! im from kayenta ,Arizona

Leave a comment:

• Okieseminole
    replied
    os

okie dokie.

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    No prob., but Ima gonna call you OK, ok?

Leave a comment:

• Okieseminole
    replied
    Os

I guess I'll be os for okieseminole but just don't mistake me for bs ya'll (aye!). Thanks for the headsup pw. I think I got it.

Leave a comment:

• SideSteppinMom
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad
    n don't forget....

nt - nt inuk
    MOTS - middle of the sky
    AF - Angel Feather
    FF -Furiously Fancy
    Kitch - Kitchemanitou

and the rest of you's, post here!
    So would okieseminole be OS, Okie, or should we stick with Rinah? As a southerner would say...whatch ya'll think? aye...now I'm trying to talk like a southern bell.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
    Some of us here go by shortened names so you don't have to type out the whole username. here are a few examples:
    BEG= browneyedgurl
    C= colonah04
    ~PW~= pathwalker
    SSM= sidesteppinmom
    JD= Joesdad

You get the hang of it.
    n don't forget....

nt - nt inuk
    MOTS - middle of the sky
    AF - Angel Feather
    FF -Furiously Fancy
    Kitch - Kitchemanitou

and the rest of you's, post here!

Leave a comment:

• ~pathwalker~
    replied
    Originally posted by Okieseminole
    Hi ya'll (we say that here in Oklahoma) thanks for the warm welcome. Ndnsoldierboy I'm proud of you for serving our country. Browneyedgurl know what you mean about illegal, immoral but I can really relate to the fattening part most of all. Everything I eat goes straight to my hips and ole keester(sp?). Hey colonah04 and pathwalker. Don't worry sidesteppinmom about my name, I've been called worse (ayeee).
    Some of us here go by shortened names so you don't have to type out the whole username. here are a few examples:
    BEG= browneyedgurl
    C= colonah04
    ~PW~= pathwalker
    SSM= sidesteppinmom
    JD= Joesdad

You get the hang of it.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Word of Caution.....

Watch out for Joe's Dad. He's BAD!!!!!

Juss kidding Rinah (rhymes with dinah)! Have fun reading and posting!!!

<-----Joe

Leave a comment:

• Okieseminole
    replied
    Thanks for the warm welcome

Hi ya'll (we say that here in Oklahoma) thanks for the warm welcome. Ndnsoldierboy I'm proud of you for serving our country. Browneyedgurl know what you mean about illegal, immoral but I can really relate to the fattening part most of all. Everything I eat goes straight to my hips and ole keester(sp?). Hey colonah04 and pathwalker. Don't worry sidesteppinmom about my name, I've been called worse (ayeee).

Leave a comment:

• SideSteppinMom
    replied
    Oh geez....I even got your name wrong! HI Rinah!

Leave a comment:

• SideSteppinMom
    replied
    Hiyah Dinah! I hope you finah your way this site ok....geez, that was kinah dumb! Anyways, welcome and enjoy!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.