Ready for the Rubber Room??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for the Rubber Room??

OK, I'm kinda new here and I've gotten to know some people and probably know more from the pow wow trail. I'm a proud parent and sometimes pround of my other half. What I want to know is this- Has your half ever done anything to REALLY make you question their sanity?? I came home from a trip and found that he had painted the house.........with this
    Attached Files

Sorry, I kinda like it.

90% Angel
    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

It's not that I don't like it! I think it's neat and he did a good job. We live next door to a methodist church. The town thinks the tipis in the front yard are ok, the sweat lodge in the back is fine too. He does this stuff to piss off the all-white town council. He said that the next thing is to carve totem poles out of the 2 dead pines in the front yard. IF he does this I'm postin' pics!

Comment

HAAAHAHA, I like him! LMAO!
        90% Angel
        10% Lil Devil

Comment

Is he an artist?

My husband is, here is one of his, (not trying to one up you, just sharing...)
          90% Angel
          10% Lil Devil

Comment

Originally posted by ~pathwalker~
            My husband is, here is one of his, (not trying to one up you, just sharing...)
            How could you have guessed????!!! He's also chief cook, bottlewasher, and babysitter. Most of his stuff is at a trading post in Omaha. Nice art, pathwalker.

Comment

thanx. Yeah house hubbies are good, I have one of those...He does the house and I do outside, he spoils me...Although it's been a long time since either of us washed bottles!
              90% Angel
              10% Lil Devil

Comment

You know what I meant- our "baby' is 4 1/2 ! Since I work for a major hotel chain I have to take trips often. He waits until I'm gone to do stuff to the house! I'm already dreading the trips to Minneapolis and St. Louis!

Comment

You never know what you will come home too, aye? lol...
                  What I meant was that my son is 18 and my step son is 20. That is what I meant about the bottlewashing...everytime I miss havin a baby around though, I just steal my nefew for a little while and that cures that.
                  90% Angel
                  10% Lil Devil

Comment

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TELL HIM IT LOOKS GREAT

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Borrowing babies!! ROFLAMO!!! I still remember breastfeeding and postpartum stuff! LOL! No thanks I like my sanity. I've got enough "kids" at home!

Comment

Lmao!
                        90% Angel
                        10% Lil Devil

Comment

The big kid

I have to remember that he's the one who taught our son how to jump on the bed by holding his hands and jumping too......

Comment

Sounds like you have your hands full with that one, aye?
                            90% Angel
                            10% Lil Devil

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
                              OK, I'm kinda new here and I've gotten to know some people and probably know more from the pow wow trail. I'm a proud parent and sometimes pround of my other half. What I want to know is this- Has your half ever done anything to REALLY make you question their sanity?? I came home from a trip and found that he had painted the house.........with this

Welcome to PWs
                              "Liberty is the one thing you can't have unless you give it to others."
                              ~ Wm A White

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
                              some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
                              some have weird names, & all different colors,
                              but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.