No announcement yet.

Check my Threads ( not leather but hey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check my Threads ( not leather but hey)

There is so much power out there use it wisely, use it well, make it grow, but use it . Rememeber one thing if you set yourself on fire ( a pun) people will come from miles away to see you burn. In other words, You do the right thing well people will be in aw and even forget what they are doing.

So do it. No one will do it for you. Make your nation proud.

You know how a wolf hunts? The wolf is persistant,and keeps following the trail untill the feast.

best of luck to all.
    Wolf
    DARE TO DREAM....DARE TO DO....AND YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE.

Yeah, ok. I'll be sure and remember this. EH.
    90% Angel
    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

ARE U A WOLF OR A SHEEP PW??

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Hi, welcome to the site!
        A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Good words of advice Im sure many nations have the power but chose not use.....Think Wolf...!
          blah blah blah....

Comment

bonjour monsiour... commen telli vous?

Comment

Originally posted by middle of the sky
              bonjour monsiour... commen telli vous?
              Comment allez vous? or Comment sa vas?
              Tres ( accent grave on the "e") bien merci. Et vous?

What other languages do you have. I'm ready willing and able.
              Did you know you can learn Aramaic on line? It is the root language of Hedrew,and Arabic.It is still spoken in Alepo Syria, today. There are about 125 lessons. It starts with the alphabet, numbers nouns, etc... You here the pronounciation. Best of all, it's free. Go to google and search for spoken Aramaic. Au bon plaisir. Enjoy.
              Wolf ( le loup)

Comment

Originally posted by Brown Eyed Gurl
                ARE U A WOLF OR A SHEEP PW??

A wolf to unsuspecting online devours!
                90% Angel
                10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                  There is so much power out there use it wisely, use it well, make it grow, but use it . Rememeber one thing if you set yourself on fire ( a pun) people will come from miles away to see you burn. In other words, You do the right thing well people will be in aw and even forget what they are doing.

So do it. No one will do it for you. Make your nation proud.

You know how a wolf hunts? The wolf is persistant,and keeps following the trail untill the feast.

best of luck to all.
                  Wolf
                  My Husband did wolf studies & counts for the US Fish & Wildlife and the DNR in WA & OR. I don't need a lesson on wolf behavior. Say what you wish, have fun while you are here. It's been an interesting intro.

Comment

I Can't Just Eat Snow And Ice

Originally posted by Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
                    My Husband did wolf studies & counts for the US Fish & Wildlife and the DNR in WA & OR. I don't need a lesson on wolf behavior. Say what you wish, have fun while you are here. It's been an interesting intro.

Up north wolves hunt in packs. During the winter when food is hard to find they'll track a deer or moose for days. One wolf will take the lead, then get repaced while another takes the lead while that wolf rests. The pack will continue to play leap-frog untill the deer is tired. When the time comes they will bring the prey down with little resistance. They will not attck a full grown male moose but will cul weaker members of the herd. We find many deer carcases in JAnuary an February, when the temperature drops to -20 to -30C.
                    That is also the best time to trap rabbit. You can also net greys, walleye and pike. And, that is no joke.
                    I don't doubt what hubby has observed. "Different strokes etc...." It all depends on any give ecosystem. If the food is plentifull, why bother chasing your food . You have the pick of the crop. Grab it when it comes by. Wolfy can just eat snow and ice. He needs meat.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]

Up north wolves hunt in packs. During the winter when food is hard to find they'll track a deer or moose for days. One wolf will take the lead, then get repaced while another takes the lead while that wolf rests. The pack will continue to play leap-frog untill the deer is tired. When the time comes they will bring the prey down with little resistance. They will not attck a full grown male moose but will cul weaker members of the herd. We find many deer carcases in JAnuary an February, when the temperature drops to -20 to -30C.
                      That is also the best time to trap rabbit. You can also net greys, walleye and pike. And, that is no joke.
                      I don't doubt what hubby has observed. "Different strokes etc...." It all depends on any give ecosystem. If the food is plentifull, why bother chasing your food . You have the pick of the crop. Grab it when it comes by. Wolfy can just eat snow and ice. He needs meat.
                      From my husband ,and I QUOTE- "and your name is Dr. David Mech?"
                      Translation- Dr. Mech is considered to be the foremost international expert on wolves and wolf behavior. If you are not him- shut up about wolves! How many years HAVE YOU worked with wolves? Have you raised cubs? Have you rescued them or hybrids? Have you rehabbed injured wolves? Have you released them back into the wild? With myself and my husband we've got 25+ years into it (and he's got over 20 yrs himself). I know a cub can howl as young as 11 days old. I may not know it all, but at least I don't pretend to.
                      Last edited by Dakota Wica'hpi Ina; 08-23-2005, 06:01 AM.

Comment

....hmm i like playin leap frog....

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

moody...moody ...moody...
                          My son is the only one in step aye?

Comment

Originally posted by Brown Eyed Gurl
                            ....hmm i like playin leap frog....

OMG BEGs I was on a roll, now I'm rollin'

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota Wica'hpi Ina
                              From my husband ,and I QUOTE- "and your name is Dr. David Mech?"
                              Translation- Dr. Mech is considered to be the foremost international expert on wolves and wolf behavior. If you are not him- shut up about wolves! How many years HAVE YOU worked with wolves? Have you raised cubs? Have you rescued them or hybrids? Have you rehabbed injured wolves? Have you released them back into the wild? With myself and my husband we've got 25+ years into it (and he's got over 20 yrs himself). I know a cub can howl as young as 11 days old. I may not know it all, but at least I don't pretend to.
                              Man, you really made her mad. She does not like you much, eh? ARE you Dr. Mech?
                              Still lookin for my white heritage...

Wolves mate for life

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.