Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, my name is Larry Limon. I have been reserching my history and heritage to pass on to my children. This has not been an easy task. I am told by select members of my family that I am half Apache, and have been trying to get all the history for many years. I hope to be able to keep my ancestry alive through my children and will keep searching for the truth and answers.

Blessing

Ska ku: li

Well come on in to the long house I will have some venison dressed on the fire and corn bread baking in the hearth. Have some Birch beer. Your story is as old as the great mothers fall from the ski. I also know this need. I would like to help but you will note we are in a Long house and not a Teepee and I am serving Venison and not buffalo. This is because here you are among the Haudenosaunee people. Specifically the turtle clan of the Oneida Six Nations Iroquois! You need to look further west no doubt but I will pray that your hunt is fruitful and that you and your family by its undertaking.

Blessings on you and your family:
    Sk2bahr (little skunk)
    In war treat by their actions a man as a man, a village as a village and a nation as a nation. When it ends always forgive your enemies but remember their names!

Comment

I meant to say would be blessed after undertaking. Take some rock candy and birch resin and maple sap gum for you and you children on your journey.

Blessings again.

Sk2bahr (little skunk)
      In war treat by their actions a man as a man, a village as a village and a nation as a nation. When it ends always forgive your enemies but remember their names!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X