No announcement yet.

What are some of your superstititions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some of your superstititions?

I was watching the basketball game last night between the Mavericks & the Bucks. I have this stupid superstition that if I change the channel away from the game and change it back (channel surf), it will change the out come of the game, so I have to change the channel again and back to make it where my team will win.

Told you it was kinda stupid. But while watching the game, if my team is winning, I'll change the channel twice (away and back twice) to make sure I don't change the out come.

What are some of ya'lls funny superstitions?

BTW: I must've changed the out come. The Mavs lost. I needed to change the channel away and back one more time.

I have visions in my sleep and one time it was about my grandma and i told her it and she said you should never tell your dreams(because she refused to accept them as visions) befor you eat breakfast and got all mad at me. I have no supperstions, except dont mess with the great spirit and leave mother earth the way you found it or it will come back to bite you. Oh and if i want a team to win I just dont watch it. lol! May the great spirit be with you and mother earth take care of your every need.

Your sister in blood
    Raindrop

Comment

Originally posted by LakotaTexan
      I was watching the basketball game last night between the Mavericks & the Bucks. I have this stupid superstition that if I change the channel away from the game and change it back (channel surf), it will change the out come of the game, so I have to change the channel again and back to make it where my team will win.

Told you it was kinda stupid. But while watching the game, if my team is winning, I'll change the channel twice (away and back twice) to make sure I don't change the out come.

What are some of ya'lls funny superstitions?

BTW: I must've changed the out come. The Mavs lost. I needed to change the channel away and back one more time.
      Dude, that is scaring me cause that sounds more like OCD than superstition but welcome to the site at least until they come take you back to the home.

Comment

I can't think of any but lately it seems when I want a team to win and I watch it they end up losing. Go figure.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X