Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for musicians

Hi everybody!
    I thought I would check out powwows.com to see if there are any musicians out there that can help me out. I'm looking for:
    Native guitar players, drummers, ect... country music, folk music... male or female, I live in California now... Just moved from Canada....

Check out myspace : http://www.myspace.com/myalittleboynapesis

Just looking for natives who are interested in starting a band or having me join yours.. I sing and have many songs written... I'm mostly country, folk, bluegrass as you can see by my profile... I have a song written about a girl who wants to make it home for the powwow...it's an awesome song, if someone could help me with it that would be great... I have many more like that too.. I moved to LA in January from Canada... I love it here and cant wait to meet the new band....:-)

email me at
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

I hope I get some type of reply from this site... It's so hard to find other natives on the net who need to hook up with other musicians, so I hope you get a hold of me.

Take care
    NATIVE AMERICAN TUBE

Myspace

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎