X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone
    I'm from Southern California
    "I used to be an adventurer like you,but then I took an arrow to the knee" - Skyrim

Comment

• New York City, where mountains are stone (and so are some of the people)Yow!

Comment

• Hello All!
        I am from Way South Louisiana!

Comment

• HOWDY Massa and NativeIsBeautiful...welcome aboard!!
          I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

• Hello and welcome to the forums everyone :-)
            I don't doubt anything, but I question everything
            All I know is what I do not know and will never know all of what I do not know.

2012 Powwows.com Princess :D

Comment

• I am from Berlin

Comment

• Long time no see

I am from Hamburg, Germany and since my divorce from ma native husband a good few years ago I lived alone. So... I hope you are all doing well, no matter if you know me or not. Most I mean very most surely don't know me but there is no real need for that either. Mitakuye Oyasin
                Last edited by Spiritflight; 07-08-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• From Russia

Hello! I am from Russia. City of St. Petersburg. I have many years interested in the lives and culture of the indigenous inhabitants of North and South America. At the forum, I want to meet you to talk to.
                  And more ... I really do not speak in English. But I'm using online translator. So I can understand you.
                  I'll be glad if we can communicate and be friends.

Comment

• Hello, from Canada's north.

Hello everyone,
                    Long time to hear. It took me awile to get back here to Pow Wows.com. I made it to Gathering of the Nations in New Mexico, April 2012. It was amazing, colorful, and very much spiritual for me. I was the funny looking guy taking all the pictures with the Sony handycam. I totally enjoyed the trip, I am making plans to return next year. Please feel free to say hi to me next year, The good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.
                    Marci Cho.

Comment

• Originally posted by olega View Post
                      Hello! I am from Russia. City of St. Petersburg. I have many years interested in the lives and culture of the indigenous inhabitants of North and South America. At the forum, I want to meet you to talk to.
                      And more ... I really do not speak in English. But I'm using online translator. So I can understand you.
                      I'll be glad if we can communicate and be friends.
                      Hello and welcome to Powwows.com [MENTION=175204]olega[/MENTION] !!! You should make a new thread with an introduction of yourself and about where you are from. I would like to hear about life in St. Petersburg and Russia.
                      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• Originally posted by richard simon View Post
                        Hello everyone,
                        Long time to hear. It took me awile to get back here to Pow Wows.com. I made it to Gathering of the Nations in New Mexico, April 2012. It was amazing, colorful, and very much spiritual for me. I was the funny looking guy taking all the pictures with the Sony handycam. I totally enjoyed the trip, I am making plans to return next year. Please feel free to say hi to me next year, The good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise.
                        Marci Cho.
                        Hello and welcome to Powwows.com [MENTION=59739]richard simon[/MENTION] !!! You should make a new thread with an introduction of yourself and about where you are from.
                        CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                        sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• I do not understand what it means to flow? (new thread with an introduction of yourself)
                          Tell about yourself, St. Petersburg, Russia, and I can in this topic? Under your message? Please help me understand this.

Comment

• Hi ! I am from France (Alsace) and I am glad to meet you. this is a wonderful website where everybody can share his life, experience, culture...
                            If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask your question. I'ill try to answer from my best. Have a nice day

Comment

• MOOSONEE ONARIO!!

Comment

• Where is everyone from?

Hello everyone,I'm from Upstate New York.MY friends call me Tony,It's very nice to meet you all.Excuse me i'm new here,so any help would be very much appreciated.I was told when i was younger by my mother that i was Choctaw on her side of the family.I have been searching for a long time to find family.Thank You =) please add me always looking for friends and learn different ways.
                                Last edited by flicker71; 02-08-2015, 03:29 AM. Reason: not enough of info,sorry new

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.