This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
    I live where the land meets the sky. Where the eagle and the raven fly free. I live under the sun and the moon.

Sound like you live near the Middle of the Sky!

Damn, you sound so........NDN!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

• I live in California

Onʌyoteˀa·ká· (People of standing stone, ) of the Haudenosaunee Nation. They call us Oneida

Comment

• I'm from oakland
        When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• oh for serious now? I live on the lower left side of Canada. 20 minits from the US border....pretty much an American..

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
          When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

• Originally posted by TurtleWise View Post
            Onʌyoteˀa·ká· (People of standing stone, ) of the Haudenosaunee Nation. They call us Oneida
            So you grow up in the town? or in Wisconsin then moved to the town?

BTW my NDN name is......

Rogaine In His Hair
            When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• Just a victim

Originally posted by gilisi View Post
              So you grow up in the town? or in Wisconsin then moved to the town?

BTW my NDN name is......

Rogaine In His Hair
              My grandpa moved from the WI rez and cam to the bay area in Cali

Comment

• Hostle much?

I was born in raised in Oakland, Ca. I have never been to my rez and the only Oneidas I know are my drunkin family .
                Last edited by TurtleWise; 06-14-2015, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TurtleWise View Post
                  "Hostle much?"I was born in raised in Oakland, Ca. I have never been to my rez and the only Oneidas I know are my drunkin family .
                  So who's hostile?

Just curious

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• are u drunk too? kidding don't get all butthurt now

*Kalilsha*

Comment

are u drunk too? kidding don't get all butthurt now

hahaha aint nobody butthurt, i just didnt understand the post. Now i want a drink

and some pizza too

I would have been a little hostile if the Cavs won though LOLz

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• I meant the other fool lol jk the one getting mad at nobody

*Kalilsha*

Comment

I meant the other fool lol jk the one getting mad at nobody
                          he's mad at the hostile NDN's DAMMIT

Sheee if he thinks we hostile, he should go hang out with my bro on 42nd st LOLz

"Show me somethin"

Comment

I meant the other fool lol jk the one getting mad at nobody
                            He's already said he's a victim.....you should feel sorry for him !
                            I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                            It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• victim of butthurtery? lol

*Kalilsha*

Comment

victim of butthurtery? lol
                                Don't you mean "utthurterybay" ?
                                I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                                It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.