NewHere and Starting Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tohani
    To Start Again
    by tohani
    Hi, I'm here because I know I need the support in battling to dance again for years now. I'm 33 years old and I have always been taught the old ways, our values and being a strong native woman. I have the tools, the resources, the passion but I need a boost here. I was brought up in the pow-wow circle...
    03-25-2008, 03:28 PM
  • Okwataga
    we're slowing down in here
    by Okwataga
    I know most would love to wear buckskin and they have thier own stuff to talk about
    I've noticed a slack in talking to each other in here
    why don't we start with intos - and go from there

I'm single mom, full time work with tribe(EBCI), have two sons, dance southern cloth,...
    05-10-2002, 03:02 PM
  • chirapachegurl
    Comeback to powwows.com
    by chirapachegurl
    Wow i haven't been in here forever it took me a long time to figure out how to start a dog-gone thread, well i did it!!! Anyways, I had stopped logging onto powwows.com because I had to spread my wings and fly out of my mothers nest and into the world. I had enlisted into the military and therefore...
    08-08-2006, 03:41 PM
  • curiousity
    I'm new to the powwow and have started my journey. Please advise.
    by curiousity
    I have just stepped back onto the journey that I began almost twenty years ago. I am attending my first gathering of Storytellers and will in the spring attend my first Powwow ever. For a wedding gift I received a choker from my husband and would like to wear it to the gathering of Storytellers, but...
    11-15-2004, 06:33 PM
  • woggs
    I entered the circle...
    by woggs
    I danced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    You know what..I danced on this nite. For my first time since Rocky Boy. It was such a great feeling! I feel like a million bucks. I have been helping with a funeral for the past two days. Today I went to "view" my friend who...
    02-26-2006, 05:14 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X