Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new here

O'sayo my Brothers and Sisters,

I just joined powwows.com and look forward to meeting new friends. I am a pow wow dancer and am very proud of my Native background. Besides working a full time job, I also operate a web design and management business DPD Enterprises
    I have also just taken on the job of webmaster for Hearts With SoulI would like to invite everyone to visit Hearts With Soul
    Hearts With Soul has something to offer everyone.

Wado!
    David
    "Trouble no one about his religion; respect others in their views and demand they respect yours. Tecumseh"

Welcome Whsppine
    I luv u like a fat kid luv cake!!!

im a pimp by blood.. not relation!!!

Comment

Osayo hehehe. :)

Make yourself at home...:)

Comment

Tansi!
        and welcome to pws.com:D
        Enjoy your stay and happy posting:)
        (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Welcome to the board ! Have fun posting !
          " J'adore les cacahuètes. Tu bois une bière et tu en as marre du goût. Alors tu manges des cacahuètes. Les cacahuètes, c'est doux et salé, fort et tendre, comme une femme. Manger des cacahuètes, it's a really strong feeling. Et après tu as de nouveau envie de boire une bière. Les cacahuètes, c'est le mouvement perpétuel à la portée de l'homme. " Jean-Claude Vandamme

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! :D
            "Trouble no one about his religion; respect others in their views and demand they respect yours. Tecumseh"

Comment

Might be a little late, haven't checked the intros in a week or so; but welcome!!!!

Find a comfortable chair for your computer, cause you'll be spending a lot of time in it cruising around here with the rest of us addicts!!!!!!!!!!!!
              The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
              -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

HEY MAN WELCOM!!!!:)
                "Im givin you shot gun only because im going inside".

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X