Im new Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new Here

Hi, I just want to introduce myself. I'm new to this site, and if anyone want to leave me a message, great. I like older native guys also........lol, oh and my name is delores

welcome and have fun posting!!

:Wave
    Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Welcome to the board ! happy posting
      " J'adore les cacahuètes. Tu bois une bière et tu en as marre du goût. Alors tu manges des cacahuètes. Les cacahuètes, c'est doux et salé, fort et tendre, comme une femme. Manger des cacahuètes, it's a really strong feeling. Et après tu as de nouveau envie de boire une bière. Les cacahuètes, c'est le mouvement perpétuel à la portée de l'homme. " Jean-Claude Vandamme

Comment

:Wave Hello from upstate NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ndnsoldierboy11b

Comment

HOWDY! welcome to the best place to be! hehe
          "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
          --Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.