• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chatter

I am new here :) I am a native from Canada

:blow: :39: :44: HELLO CANADA !!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the board ! Happy posting !!
      " J'adore les cacahuètes. Tu bois une bière et tu en as marre du goût. Alors tu manges des cacahuètes. Les cacahuètes, c'est doux et salé, fort et tendre, comme une femme. Manger des cacahuètes, it's a really strong feeling. Et après tu as de nouveau envie de boire une bière. Les cacahuètes, c'est le mouvement perpétuel à la portée de l'homme. " Jean-Claude Vandamme

Comment

Welcome to powwows.com!!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!
        The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
        -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Hi there:

I thank you for the welcome, much appreciated. I wanted to ask you how I can join the live chatting online. I tried but could not access as the alert always says that my name or password is already being used. I dont know how to change the specified error. I am anxious to start chatting with my fellow people. I live in British Columbia, Canada. I am a Nisga'a Nation member. We just signed our Treaty in 2000. Everything is going well for us and I look forward to chatting with the rest of the gang. Take care. I belong to the Wolf tribe in my nation.

Sylvia

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X