Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I am new here

Hi,

I am new here. I am just beginning to learn about my native heritage and the native ways.. I love Pow Wows:) , The native drums music. and natice crafts in which I am still learning on how to make. I am looking for a good link to purchase a pow wow dress for the pow wows at a good price. if anybody knows of a site I would like to know. please contact me

Hello and welcome to Powwows.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Welcome and happy posting
      " J'adore les cacahuètes. Tu bois une bière et tu en as marre du goût. Alors tu manges des cacahuètes. Les cacahuètes, c'est doux et salé, fort et tendre, comme une femme. Manger des cacahuètes, it's a really strong feeling. Et après tu as de nouveau envie de boire une bière. Les cacahuètes, c'est le mouvement perpétuel à la portée de l'homme. " Jean-Claude Vandamme

Comment

Welcome...

I too am learning about my heritage, maybe we can discuss what we've [email protected]
        aho...

Comment

Re: Welcome...

Originally posted by nativespirit12
          I too am learning about my heritage, maybe we can discuss what we've [email protected]

I haven't learned to much yet I am doing research on a few things but I am learning some native ways such as trading, beading, and dancing of course. this past weekend I did help out with a 2 hours and 45min pow wow. and learned some dances and different things but we can talk and maybe exchange some ideas and thoughts. [email protected]

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.