Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here...Looking for Pow Wow Friends

Hello All!

I am new to Powwows.com....and looking to make alot of friends. I have been out of the circuit for quite some time and now getting back into it. I was born and raised on a small Ojibway rez in southcentral Manitoba, Canada (Swan Lake First Nation). But live and work in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Currently getting my jingle dress outfit together and looking to hit the trail seriously in a year or so. So to all the Jingle Dress dancers out there, let's chat and get to know each other.

Anyway, my yahoo ID is ojibwaywmn and frequent the Native American and Indigenous chatrooms. Feel free to stop and say hi. Meegwetch! :Angel:
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Last edited by ojibwaywmn; 07-05-2003, 04:31 PM.

Welcome aboard! I know several people in Winnipeg! Take care, and have the time of your life on the trail;)

Comment

Welcome :Wave
      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Hello!
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Hey girls....thanks for the welcome. Cya on the boards! :)

Comment

Hi! welcome to the boards and good luck jingling! See you on the trail somewhere...
            Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

Thanks Luta!! Hope we are able to meet somewhere on the trail!!

Comment

hi

welcome, see you somewhere i guess, i'm in teen jingle.
                -

Comment

Hey,

I really like Winnepeg. There are so many first nations people in the streets, malls, restaurants and clubs!

I went to a big powwow in Winnepeg a while back called the "Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs" a couple of years ago. It was a really good dance! Were you there?
                  Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Hi WhoMe;

I missed that one. As usual, had to work. Glad that you enjoyed Winnipeg, it is quite the scene. Have a good one. :)

Comment

What job would keep you away from a great powwow like that?
                      Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

That's a good question, wish I had an answer for that one.

Comment

Hello there ojibwaywmn!

I've been trying to get my outfit back into shape to dance too. I'm a Traditional Dancer.

But, while your on line stop into Red Horse Cafe in the Chit Chat section.

We talk lots there and try to plan meetings at Pow wows there. I've missed each Pow wow so far....

Hopefully someday, I'll get my act together

I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

Hello and welcome! ;)
                            Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X