Kind of new..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of new..

O~si~yo all. I am fairly new. I do not believe I have posted as yet. I came across this site and it seemed to be one I would enjoy being with. This site is beautiful, and so many of all different tribes. What a way to learn about other's of the same heart and world. Thank you for having me. I am looking forward to meeting with some of you as well.

Wado,
    Little Feather

Welcome to the site.
    sigpic
    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Welcome to pow wows. Have fun.

Comment

This site makes me feel that I can reach out to the common blood that we all share. It is so great to know that there are people like you on this place. It feels like a continuos pow wow. Good luck on here.

Comment

Osiyo,

Am new to posting here, also. Glad to meet you.

Comment

Hey gurl..........jus dropp'n by to say Hi and welcome to da site....
            lisaironmaker

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X