Anyone up for some serious talk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for some serious talk?

Anyone interested in quantum physics, co-exisiting realities or dreaming -- let's chat about it

LET ME RUN AND GRAB SOMETHING AND I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO CHAT WITH YOU IN THOSE SUBJECTS. **NOW WHAT DID I DO WITH THAT BAGGIE OF GOODIES AND MY SNACKS?**
    "Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Comment

I'm new at this -- is there a faster way for us to chat or do I always go to the Post Reply page in order to answer you?
      BTW -- did you find your goody bag? whatcha got? ;)

Comment

Dreams

Hello i am new here. i don't know if it is interesting but i have sommetimes visions. But i dont know much about quantum-something.

Comment

HMMMMMMM... ACCORDING TO THE INDIAN :SPIRITUALITYIS OFFERED FIRST BY TOBACCO UNLESS OF COURSE YOUR TALKING ABOUT DREAMS WHICH INTERCEDE WITH YOUR LIFE PROGRESSION? I COULD SAY THAT SPIRITUALITY IS THE CONCEPT OF THE GREAT MYSTERY AND THEREFORE I PHYSICALLY CANNOT BEGIN TO LOGICALLY EXPLAIN WHAT I AM TRYING TO CREATE IN THIS QUANTUM LEAP OF FAITH I AM PRESENTING TO U? DUH I'M TIRED:
          WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM OF POWWOWS!!
          http://www.shannonthunderbird.com/IndGive1.gif

Comment

Originally posted by littlestar
            I'm new at this -- is there a faster way for us to chat or do I always go to the Post Reply page in order to answer you?
            BTW -- did you find your goody bag? whatcha got? ;)

Maybe you can use them quantum physics to make everything faster or bend reality. Dude

Comment

What?

Hey! Maybe with those quantum things you can record your dreams and show them to others? Or maybe we can go to other planets and visit aliens in an instant!

Comment

co-exisiting realities..i have a story..pm me..actually im not really here

Comment

I had a dream last night that my boyfriend started checkin out another girl and I stepped on his glasses.....while they were still on his face.
                  What's that mean?
                  Two things a girl should always be: Classy & Fabulous

Comment

Hi there,

Yes I'am always in for a serious talk....specially about dreaming etc....
                    Also over speciall feelings you can have when there is something happenings and your not sure what????
                    You understand it?

Seeya I hope, Ali

Comment

Seriously, I'm not sure that I really exist in the real world (is it real) or if my dreams are the real world. Sometimes I feel that I have a quantum leap from my dreams and I end up here pounding on this keyboard when in reality I'm still sleeping and just dreaming about the occurences that happened when I was awake. It may sound a bit confusing to some of you that the real world, in reality, is not real but a vision of what occured in another world, the distant past, and it is finally catching up in tha form of daydreaming or sky visions. Looking beyond our visions is what keeps it real and we all find out that dreams can enable us to look into the optic rectomosis of our past.

Isn't that right, Kakeeya.

Comment

Hi Kakeeya

I guess I understand you with some things....yes we live in a realistic world....but what is realistic???
                        We also live in a very big material world, isnt???
                        Why my thought fly away when I'am looking at the sunrise from my home into the field, or why I hear so many animals when I wlk or sit tide in the woods....I make pictures from the landscape.I look into the night and see the moon and the stars, I knew there is more....and my feelings that I have and the things I see in my dreams....are they true?
                        Maby they are a message...but I feel myself so close to the nature and the animals, but I always wake up just like you in this world...and behind my laptop:)
                        Maby I sound crazy to you...or not, maby you can explain somethings...and maby you have some same ideas and feelings like mines.
                        Let me know....

Ali

Comment

You understood that, Ali????

I still can't understand whatta hell I wrote.

I was effin' wit ya.

Comment

:LOL!!!!! i got lost in your post Ki..yeah this whole other realm stuff earth to dudes..were not really here..cha jk..
                            (¯`·._.·`*CeDaR RoSe*`·._.·´¯)

Comment

Maybe This Will Help Explain!!!

Caution...you are about to enter the:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X