Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm Thinking of PUtting Together a Band.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm Thinking of PUtting Together a Band.....

Okay, So I just have this really insane urge to put together a N8ive Punk Band. And I want it to be an all Grrrl band and everything, but I've never been in a band before, and there aren't any N8ive chicks that I know of here in the Nashville area. So I might just be really screwed. Any thoughts, comments, suggestions? Maybe somebody out there has been in a band before and can give me some advice?
    Mad Scientists Union Local 42
    Evil Geniuses For a Better Tomorrow

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.

o yea i gurlll ill be in your band!! but hey can i play the triangle and tamberine?!?!?!?!??!

:Music:

Comment

Sure. How about singing? Can you sing? Or atleast scream musically? I dunno about the triangle tho, we aren't trying to call the cowboys in for suppertime. :Party

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.

Comment

i used to live in nashville... up until dec i woulda been in ur band :D
        Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Well Poo!
          Why on earth would you leave Nashville? It's such a great City and all.. And the people here are so considerate and friendly, and the Former Governor and The US Representatives all just love us N8ives. And every body has a Cherokee Princess grandmaw thay are just dying to tell you about . :p

Comment

Originally posted by crabbyolebear
            Sure. How about singing? Can you sing? Or atleast scream musically? I dunno about the triangle tho, we aren't trying to call the cowboys in for suppertime. :Party
            GREAT!! now i only have to drive like 6 hrs to rehearsal!

no triangle :( i think i might cry i was already commin up wit my solo!!! hmm screaming musically?!?! well i can hum perty loud!! hola!

Comment

How about the kazoo? Do youlike the kazoo? I think a punk Rock Kazooist would just be straight b*tchin'!
              Now if only i could find my sheet music from Kazoo Camp. :D
              6 hours? Sheesh! You're too close to the empire of evil that is Nashville! You need to get further away quick before it eats you too! Run Cousin Run!!

:freddy: :spider: :h1: :26: <~~~~local Nashvillians

Comment

LOL Crabby u like it here too eh??????????????
                Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

essssssssssss cuuuuuuuseeeeeeeee me I be in Nashville but I dont have a princess in the old shed out back but ummmm maybe I could hum ya a bar or two of wannnnnnaaaabeeeeeeeeeee on the range!
                  Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                  Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Wannabee on the range? that's actually a pretty good title for a song. Damn, now i have to get off the computer and go write it.

Comment

i left cuz i graduated...didnt have a reason to stay no more :D
                      Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

That's about what I'm gonna do. Leave when I graduate and go home to NV.

Comment

what about the harmonica?!?!
                          i could where one of those head things like that petty guy that sang that boring song bout drugs or whatever. we'd be the ish then!!

Comment

Yeah. but then you'd upstage my mad stylin's on the Electric Tuba. how about the nose flute? Can you play an african nose flute? it'll keep ypur nostrils clean and everything.

Comment

MOSH PIT?

____

Every ndn, all girl, punk band needs a good mosh pit for their debut.

I will be in Nashville on October 17-19, 2003 for the powwow.

I will get one started the night before!

But, I may need some help.

.............'cause I wanna make an nDn moshpit!:devil
                              Last edited by WhoMe; 08-08-2003, 05:09 PM.
                              Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X