Delurking.... :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delurking.... :)

Been lurking around these parts for a while, figured it was finally time to say :Wave :)

I'm Tia and I'm a SAHM to my beautiful Alicia Kateri, who is 10 months. I'm also due in December -- supposedly a girl. :Shocked :Thumbs

Later! :)
    Last edited by Mom2AliKat; 08-23-2003, 06:28 PM.

Hi Mom2AliKat!!

Hope you like it here!! Hope you meet a lot of people!!

Best wishes on your pregnancy ~ and not too much pain!! :bestwishe
    If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes, Wantsnewname! :)

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with one of my previous comments in my intro. :( I'm taking it out, because I don't want to start off here giving bad impressions.

Comment

Hi and welcome:)

Comment

:Wave Welcome to tha party :p
          *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jamimi
            Hello from a Newbie
            by Jamimi
            Hi, everyone! I'm new to the board (obviously, LOL), and I'm hoping to learn a lot. I'm a college student (soon to be graduate - yay!) from Indiana. I'm not Native (I'm black), but I'm very intrigued with the culture. I don't mean this in a I'm-trying-to-be-Native way.

Not...
            02-13-2007, 02:05 PM
          • Wasichu
            Hi
            by Wasichu
            Hi everybody I actually don't remember how I found this forum, but I'm glad I did!

Its probably obvious by now that I'm white xD But I'm looking to learn about Native history, culture and traditions... a task I'd pretty much given up on, because for every geniune article or unbiased...
            02-28-2009, 12:37 AM
          • goldeneagle0926
            hi everyone!!
            by goldeneagle0926
            hi everyone, i'm glad to be here.
            i'm not sure if i'm welcome here yet or not... I'm not native american, however i do love and respect the many different of the cutltures. I believe in respecting the earth and all thats in it. I'm just looking for a place that i'm welcome to hang out and possiably...
            10-26-2003, 10:19 PM
          • NCheyGirl22
            New Here
            by NCheyGirl22
            Hello everyone! I'm new here. Well sorta! I was on here before under NCheyGirl21 and I got myself deleted because I went MIA since somethings happended in my personal life.

Anyways, for those who don't remember me or who are new here.

My name is Liz and i'm 22 years old....
            07-26-2008, 07:59 PM
          • mica510
            hi everyone!!!
            by mica510
            hallo everybody!!

im new here n im not native, im from europe, i spent 4years in us going to diferent powwows in northwest area. My fiance is apache n now im back home for a while n since i miss pow wows i hope to find some nice ppl here to talk to here n there...
            05-03-2008, 06:51 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X