Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all

Hey all,

My name is Kasia and I am new to PowWows, hope to make some new friends here!

In my daily live I am a professional bridal, baby, engagement, and portrait photographer but I also love to photograph animals and spend time in nature.
    You can check out my website and social media if you feel like. I am from the Netherlands by the way.

See you guys soon!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• kimbrown
    Hey I just resigned my job and now free to have some fun
    by kimbrown
    Hello,
    I am new here and really glad that i find this cool forum..Let me introduct my self..
    My name is kim Brown, I am 36 married with an angel baby..By profession I am a web designer from last 14 years.Now I resigned to my job to establish my own online business and to enjoy life with...
    12-18-2012, 06:59 AM
  • TreeTalker
    by TreeTalker
    Hi I am TreeTalker,I am a new member here and hope to make some new friends.I am a descendant of the Mi'kmaq tribe out of Quebec.I am originally from connecticut but have made my home here in Indiana.I am eager to meet more people from my tribe and to learn about the customs of the other tribes as well.Peace...
    10-15-2005, 03:48 PM
  • RiouxbySioux
    Hi
    by RiouxbySioux
    My name is Ruby and i am from Standing Rock and i live in North Dakota. I am new here and am wanting to learn more about my heritage and culture. I have just connected with my bio-family, i have ten brothers & sister. I am a mom of 4 kids- 3 daughters & a Son, Ima gramma to 2 grandsons, 1 grandaughter...
    04-27-2008, 07:49 PM
  • crystalclear34
    Hello From Michigan
    by crystalclear34
    Hi,
    My name is Christina but I prefer Chris because it is less formal. I live in Southwestern Michigan with my hubby. I enjoy writing poetry, reading pretty much anything. I am in college majoring in Psychology, right now I am working on my Bachelors, (still) but the plan is to graduate in...
    01-25-2010, 05:26 PM
  • tee500
    by tee500
    Hello all, I am a newbie to this site. My lineage is from the Shinnecock tribe in NY. I now reside in MD, and I attended my first Pow Wow today (July 12th), at the Howard Co Fairgrounds. I enjoyed it and look forward to attending others in the the local area.

I am interested in learning...
    07-12-2003, 08:36 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X