Hello from Muckleshoot, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Muckleshoot, WA

Greg here from Muckleshoot in Washington. I’m a frequent photographer at Pow Wows and I’m trying to locate Ardel Scalplock. I have a very nice photo of him I’d like to honor him with but I can’t find any contact info anywhere for him. I know he’s Blackfoot living in Alberta. Do you know him? Or do you know anyone or a resource that can help me. Nothing I Googled seems to help.
    I've been taking photo's for many years. Last year I gave away over 290 photo's. If you see me at a Washington Pow Wow stop and talk to me.
    So, any help will be great!

Greg

That is almost nearly a month that no one come to respond to his post. So I assume that we don't know any one with the photos or the name of Ardel Scalplock at all. If you have not made more than one post, then you are not interest in the dancing or doing crafts with the powwows. Then you might have been in the wrong forum. I don't know. Sorry that we can not help you if we don't know what you are referring to. Good luck in finding the person or pictures whatever that is.

Comment

Everybody knows Ardel

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Shoot he is all over the place
        just say his name three times LOL

POW WOW PHOTOGRAPHY Powwow Professional Pictures Photos Pics Images Sycuan Indian Reservation

Ardel Scalplock - NMAI 2005 National Pow Wow - Pow Wow Photo Gallery - PowWows.com

POW WOW PHOTOGRAPHY Powwow Professional Pictures Photos Pics Images Sycuan Indian Reservation
        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
        Till I Die!

Comment

I am surprise that you all knew Ardel Scalplock. I don't know this person. I am noticing that he is from Alberta. Hmm. No wonder I don't know him if he is so popular over there. Hehehe

Comment

Thanks - so far.

To All:
            Yep, Ardel is all over the internet but no address yet. Hopefully someone knows him so thanks so far. -GS

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X