Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New name! All I need now is...

... A new face!

I was absent for a month and when I first seen my avatar I was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! It's scary looking ain't it?

hey there girl how you been? me just hooping in and out more so out but it's goot to here that your back

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Spiritflight
      Quiet Blast
      by Spiritflight
      Now since I am here and as you know by now - not NDN - Powwows.com has become somewhat like my virtual home. And since I was researching about my family name origin - all I found was a few with the same name migrating around 1800 - 1900 from Russia, Poland, Germany to the USA. As far as I found out...
      08-27-2013, 06:09 AM
    • Chebon
      My first name "Chebon"
      by Chebon
      when I was born, my parents decided to give me the name Chebon. I was named after the artist Chebon Dacon. While I love the name, it has had its share of adventures. When I anwser the phone, and say my name, they will say gerome, or Mike, or something else off the wall that doesn't even come close...
      10-19-2004, 05:22 PM
    • tanksida
      what's the best ride at Valley Fair in Shakopee MN??
      by tanksida
      I'd prolly hafta say "Snake Venom" is the bestest ride there at the park...gives you knots and butterflies in your stomach all at the same time...LOL
      07-26-2005, 11:06 PM
    • Leach
      Beauty of Native American names.
      by Leach
      With much faith and work, I was finally able to locate the names of my great grandmother's siblings.

Her name was Chief.
      Her brother's name was Badger. (God of Protection)
      Sister's name was Leola. (Prairie flower)
      The other two siblings were named James and Judie.
      01-24-2016, 08:02 PM
    • Annie Fawn
      A question on a name and it's meaning >>>>
      by Annie Fawn
      I have a friend who is doing a family tree and and putting the meaning of each person's name with the names. She has come across the name Green Berry several times. Her father has told her it is a old family name from their Indian heritage, but can not remember which tribe, probably 1 from the east...
      04-21-2004, 04:34 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X