Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this forum

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and website. My name is Sonny, I live in southern Indiana. I am a fulltime artist in many, many mediums including but not limited to, woodworking, drum making, carving, silversmithing, leather work, tattooing, drawing, designing, beading(still learning) oils, anything thats art I love to work with it. If anyone has any questions or needs anything just let me know and I will see if I can help you out.

Sonny

howdy i am working on a set of straight dance hairplates and was wondering how to secure silver medicineweels to brass conchos i have heard to use jb weldbut that stuff is black and gets realy realy hard and does not come off easly onless there is a secret way to get it off that google wont tell me

Comment

First, Artofcain welcome to powwows.com. Swing by the craft and beadwork forums.

Second, Creecher may I suggest you repost your request for info to the crafts forum.

Comment

Welcome to the Forums Sonny :)

Lots of good events in the Southern Indiana/Ohio/Kentucky area

Keep an eye on calender here ;)

Comment

Welcome to Powwows.com. I hope you enjoy and having fun reading and posting all the threads here. Doing a lot of crafts is good for your being who you are and your talents is to let your spirits guide you in what you have produce in making the crafts. I hope you find more in this forum so that you will have many ideas.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• artofcain
            new to this forum
            by artofcain
            Hello all,

I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sonny, I am an artist in many, many mediums including but not limited to, metal fabrication, tattooing, oils, silversmithing, leather, woodworking, drum making, beading, sculpture, and many many more. I try...
            01-22-2009, 06:38 PM
          • peter loran
            intro peter loran airbrush artist kent ny
            by peter loran
            hi every one! i am peter loran.i am a airbrush artist in kent ny.
            between rochester an buffalo ny.i am mohawk indian from akwesasne ny.i own loran graphics.i airbrush on any thing.i paint a lot of t-shirts and art work.i airbrush on cars,trucks,boats,helmets leather,denim,glass,plastic,you name...
            01-07-2009, 03:28 PM
          • Broken Arrow
            Hello from Germany
            by Broken Arrow
            As new members introduce themselves here, so do I. In what follows, I talk to much but talking to each other is what we do here.

English is not my mother tongue and it often will be difficult to explain thoughts in English because I think in my mother tongue and English words might have...
            02-11-2017, 04:26 PM
          • Leslie Stonechild
            First trip to G.O.N. - advice please
            by Leslie Stonechild
            People,
            My wife says to me this weekend out of the blue about going to Albuquerque in April. So I ask why? And she says to me well for the Gathering of Nations.

SO being the dummy, I was like no way impossible not this year, too much money, time, travel etc etc etc....
            02-07-2005, 03:19 PM
          • ronna1
            Seminole?
            by ronna1
            Hello my name is Ronna. I live in California - San Francisco area. I have been trying to find those who are Seminole or know how to contact someone. I want to be involved with my culture.

My Great-Grandfather was Seminole.
            I am a 4th generation.
            My Grandfather married...
            04-22-2005, 09:06 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X