Lost Lumbee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Lumbee

Hi My name is Cassie Williams I was told by my Uncle in NC that my family is a part of this tribe. I would like as much info as possible from anyone who has any so that I can have some closure as to who i am as a Indian people. Thanks

Originally posted by Brownsug View Post
    Hi My name is Cassie Williams I was told by my Uncle in NC that my family is a part of this tribe. I would like as much info as possible from anyone who has any so that I can have some closure as to who i am as a Indian people. Thanks

"Who's yur people?" (Lumbee Greeting)
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

You can start here...

Lumbee Regional Development Assoication, Inc. (910)521-8602

They can't tell you 'who your people are', you'll have to have a name! LOL

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Lost Lumbee

Well, My families last name is Williams they originate in Four Oaks N.C. I am not sure what else to add at this point. All questions are welcome, and thanks for responding!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X