Hello, Im new .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Im new .

hello, I just fiound this today, and do hope I am posting this right, and in the right place, We are in Alabama..I just moved here from Ga a year ago, and really need good powwows in my area, and the clost cherokee clan. I got excited when I found this site..seems awsome so far( even though my java loads me reaaal slow) I hope I will be able to spend some time on here and find my way around to met all of you.

Sup.

Comment

Run. Be afraid. Be very afraid.:Scared
      ***Edited for explicit content***

Comment

nut much up here....
        i lost my runnin shoes...haha

Comment

Welcome to the Board:D
          (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Oisyo native Star

I think the Alabama have a Wolf's Creek Cherokee Tribe down there. There is also some kind of Pow wow around Moundsville (I could be mistaken) in Oct.

Good to meet you.
            I am who I have always been. If you don't like that then you have my permission to leave.
            Yes I am enrolled, and your point is?

Comment

HI, nice to met ya, I have went and read and responded a few times today.. this is a great site!

I just got the adress of the councle here, I think it is in north east alabama if not not wrong.. I'm hopeing they can give me some info on whats goin on here local to where I live, so I can spend some time doing something.. and will be good for young boys.. I think I ran across an adress for about 30 mins away from here near springvale... ??? I still need to check it all out.:chief: this is a real pretty one...

Comment

:JawDrop I think i should of smoke eater, I am soo stuck on this site! There is just so much to read and take part in.. Im lost in powwow . com and lovin every sec:hey!:

Comment

Welcome

abaord. Not feeling well today so I will make it short.Welcome.
                  Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X