Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....Howdy Doo.... all New comers

....Howdy doo..... all new comers.....

....It will take me a long time boy...to go say Howdy... individualy to all the new folk..... so here is a big howdy doo..... to you all..... :Wave

:p
    Never squat naked in spurs

Thanks for the Howdy do!! May take me a while to get used to this site, I'm new at this all around . A Howdy to you from Texas.;)
    Brooklyn

Comment

Re: ....Howdy Doo.... all New comers

Originally posted by luvs2rodeo

....It will take me a long time boy...to go say Howdy... individualy to all the new folk..... so here is a big howdy doo..... to you all..... :Wave

Hey hey!! Glad to meet ya! I've been on since June, but still a little new. ;) Love your avy!
      Red Bear

"I can only show you the door, you have to open it."

Comment

Hi Red Bear...you'll get the hang of this, a little practice will do it.
        I have been off line, we were digging a hole for a fence post and hit the phone line!!! A real no-no :Cry .
        Brooklyn

Comment

hello and welcome
          The earth is the mother of all people

Comment

Hello to all, i am a new comer too. i always check the calendar on here and i never bothered to read the messege boards. i just decided to become a member so i can make some new friends to chat with
            :Chatter and give my input on some of the topics...well see you all around here somewhere! :Thumbs

Comment

Re: ....Howdy Doo.... all New comers

Originally posted by luvs2rodeo

Not a 'newcomer' but Howdy Do to you, too, Luvs. Been missing you, buddy. Where you at and when you coming back?

Well, hope you're having a good time doing whatever it is, and take care.:)
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

same here, I came to live in a new state and I don't know anyone feel like a martian

Comment

Yeah, hello and welcome...

Comment

Hello to anyone that's new, so am I. I'm still getting used to how this board works.
                    If you cannot find what you seek within, you will not find it without.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X