My friend recommended this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend recommended this...

My friend told me about this site. So I'm here checking it out for myself. This is cool. Well he's overseas and I'm here still in the US. I hope the best for him. Oh, he called me the other night. Said if I get on here, to say what up to Ndnsoldierboy, Josiah, TT (???), mudwoman (says still love ya gurl), and most of all to candaeprincess. Well, I served with him quite a few times and shared more than my share of good times. Damn I miss that crazy guy. 50cal, SEMPER FI Brotha!

any fren of fiddy is a fren of mine ! take care, welcome and post often.
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by KING13 View Post
      My friend told me about this site. So I'm here checking it out for myself. This is cool. Well he's overseas and I'm here still in the US. I hope the best for him. Oh, he called me the other night. Said if I get on here, to say what up to Ndnsoldierboy, Josiah, TT (???), mudwoman (says still love ya gurl), and most of all to candaeprincess. Well, I served with him quite a few times and shared more than my share of good times. Damn I miss that crazy guy. 50cal, SEMPER FI Brotha!
      Hows it going??
      And Welcome!
      Well Tell ole Fiddy that I past on the message to CP!!
      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
      Till I Die!

Comment

You tell Fiddy he forgot JD!!! LOL

Welcome to the site. Leave the NDN girls alone...they're pretty crazy...especially that Candae Princess!!! kiddin

I was stationed at Ft Bragg...but that was before you were born. hahahaaa

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Dang I missed this the other day.LOL Sorry about that.

Welcome to the site and I hope that you have fun.

Please tell Fiddy that we miss him and hope he posts again soon.

Comment

well decided to drop in. nice to hear all the replies about him. he is a good guy. i did pass your messages on to him and so far doing good. he said powwows.com was like a drug and getting sent over was like rehab. he's going thru withdrawals. joes dad, so just how crazy are the indian girls here? and who is candae princess? she sounds very intriguing. you and 50 mentioned her. to everyone else out there, he said no hard feelings, it's would take awhile to name everyone off. just know he wishes you the best and just hopes he can meet some of you in person. anyway, time to head to a barbershop, get some food and kick back at the barracks.

Comment

well decided to drop in. nice to hear all the replies about him. he is a good guy. i did pass your messages on to him and so far doing good. he said powwows.com was like a drug and getting sent over was like rehab. he's going thru withdrawals. joes dad, so just how crazy are the indian girls here? and who is candae princess? she sounds very intriguing. you and 50 mentioned her. to everyone else out there, he said no hard feelings, it's would take awhile to name everyone off. just know he wishes you the best and just hopes he can meet some of you in person. anyway, time to head to a barbershop, get some food and kick back at the barracks.
              Welcome to Powwows.com. I don't know your friend and I am just an old woman who just love to dance on the powwow gathering. Feel free to roam and browse around the forum while you read and post all the threads.

Comment

*waves hello* Welcome to the site

Comment

WHATS UP GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!............LOL!!!!>.........DAYU M!!!....already trying to hit up on my gurl, eh???....LOL!!!.....she be cool.....
                  sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Welcome aboard...
                    sigpic
                    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Welcome King! Glad 50cal sent you on over. We miss him!

Good to hear you're doing good, 50! I been keeping you in my prayers!

Comment

welcome to PW's KING13 . . . and not all the NDN girls here are crazy

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Originally posted by Mud_Woman View Post
                          welcome to PW's KING13 . . . and not all the NDN girls here are crazy
                          Ummm...how bout Navajo girls?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                            Ummm...how bout Navajo girls?
                            no comment

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X