Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old, but new. Osiyo!

Osiyo,
    After watching GON on the website and chatting with some really nice peeps, I decided I needed to visit more often and join more in the fun here on pws.com.

I joined a long time ago and just now have time and a speedier internet connection to make my browsing easier.
    This is a nice site, with lots of resources and good chat.

So anyways, I am from the east coast, with native ancestory , Creek and Cherokee and no tribal affiliation, I love powwows, and I don't dance unless invited.
    I will get around to filling out my profile and stuff later.
    Wado

Welcome back :)

Comment

hi and welcome
      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

yes I am enjoying my visits ,
        I remembered some of the names I chatted with while watching GoN
        Flutterby, Nativegoddess77, injunboy, 50cal, west coast player,to name a few lol

Comment

holay! by name even. guess i better say hi than.

yes fer sure chat was a whole lotta fun. love this site and do what i can do.
          thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

What's up Winona? I had a blast chattin. I hope we do it again next webcast.

Comment

Hi, Winona. I don't know you because I am new to you. I do hope you can stay more time than I do. I am not often coming here that much because I am Deaf, but that is okay, I don't mind. I love doing the powwow dancing a lot and feel the drums when I dance around the circle. And I find information, that I want to discuss or talk about any topics. So have fun with us if you can put up with us. I hope to see you around.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RiouxbySioux
                Hi
                by RiouxbySioux
                My name is Ruby and i am from Standing Rock and i live in North Dakota. I am new here and am wanting to learn more about my heritage and culture. I have just connected with my bio-family, i have ten brothers & sister. I am a mom of 4 kids- 3 daughters & a Son, Ima gramma to 2 grandsons, 1 grandaughter...
                04-27-2008, 07:49 PM
              • silvermoon2012
                Just hanging out
                by silvermoon2012
                Hi all I am new obviously and I feel kinda awkward jumping in on someone else's forum so I started my own. I am just chilling with my cousin and her pregnant dog. (I'm on puppy watch yay.)
                02-27-2012, 01:23 AM
              • austanley5
                Hey guys! (and gals!)
                by austanley5
                Hello, everyone! I'm Dark Horse (Austin) and I'm Registered with the Eastern Band Cherokee and the Overhill Nation of Cherokee Descendants. I"m still very new to all of this. I was adopted by my Grandmother, Luanie in August of last year and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with every bit of this journey....
                02-20-2013, 07:33 PM
              • cherokeepapa
                Hello Everyone!
                by cherokeepapa
                Hey! Just wanted to say Hello to everyone and let you know little about myself and my wife, CherokeeMeMaw. I've been browsing here for a little while, and have really enjoyed it. Seems to be lots of information and lots of fun going on here. I'm registered cherokee (CNO) and proud of it. My Grandfather,...
                04-07-2004, 04:59 PM
              • rednbloo
                Hello from rednbloo
                by rednbloo
                I don't know how many times I have been poking around on this site and never even introduced myself. Well I hate to say too, I was never good at introducing myself either haha >.<

Well I am an enrolled member of the Sac-and-Fox Nation of Oklahoma but resided in Kansas all my life...
                04-14-2012, 03:31 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X