Finding myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding myself

Hi all, my name is Hehewuti Lechuza but my given name is Melissa. I've been trolling pws.com for a while and decided to come out of the shadows. I'm Huichol, Blackfeet, and Crow as well as being a good ol' beaner.

We just found out about the Blackfeet and Crow about 5 years ago. My grandma grew up in the time when being a native was worse then being a dog. So she married a mexican man and never looked back. So now we are in the process of finding our lost family and traditions.

I'm trying to teach my son as many of our traditions as possible, just as my mom did for me. I'm looking forward to learing new things and meeting new people.

Welcome to PW's . . . we are glad to have ya as a fren

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Welcome! You'll have lots of fun here!

Comment

hello welcome

Comment

Welcome to the insanity that is PWs.com!!

I hope you enjoy our stay... watch out for the one called Timmy Tiger!! She's a trouble maker, and spreads rumors about me!
          I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Welcome! If you do everything Soopa suggests, yeah, you'll do well on here...

*okay soopa, you can give me that five bucks now!*

lol....
            sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by eyesrbrown4areason View Post
              Welcome! If you do everything Soopa suggests, yeah, you'll do well on here...

*okay soopa, you can give me that five bucks now!*

lol....
              Here you go Eyes!!!
              It was worth every penny! LMAO
              I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Hiya hehewuti!
                You came to the right place, this website has oodles of resources. If i hadnt broken my online addiction years ago i'd prolly live on this webpage

Comment

Welcome -- always glad to see new peeps joining.

I really love Huichol beadwork, but I only have one piece. it is my favorite piece of art. Prolly will never get tired of it.

See ya around the boards.

(Oh, and watch out for Soop, Eyes, Asmajol, Mud Woman, and a few of the others. If you ain't careful, they will wind up being friends !)
                  Disclaimer: Eyes and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread.

Comment

Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
                    Welcome to the insanity that is PWs.com!!

I hope you enjoy our stay... watch out for the one called Timmy Tiger!! She's a trouble maker, and spreads rumors about me!
                    I so do not. I only tell the truth about you. I'm totally innocent.LOL I never do anything that gets anyone into trouble, ever.

Yeah, okay I'm about to bust.LMAO

Welcome to pow wow's and have fun posting.

Comment

Welcome hehewuti!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X