Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello to everyone, iam so happy i found this website. My self and my family just moved to Louisiana. I was hoping to find Pow Wow"s to take our boys to, but there don't seem to be alot here If anyone knows of any that are close to the Fort Polk are, please e-mail. thank you

hi and welcome to the site. good luck with finding powwows in yer area. i dont really know of any but theres some folks from your way around here. im sure they can help out. keep an eye out in the powwows section and maybe youll see another pw you may like. take care and safe travels
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by theemmels View Post
      Hello to everyone, iam so happy i found this website. My self and my family just moved to Louisiana. I was hoping to find Pow Wow"s to take our boys to, but there don't seem to be alot here If anyone knows of any that are close to the Fort Polk are, please e-mail. thank you
      i'm in louisiana as well i get all my information for pow wows through the drum i sing with and through a little research if you need any help finding pow wows in LA i'll see what i can do to help you out

Comment

Welcome to Powwows.com. Ditto with Injunboy. I don't know much about powwows in Louisiana. You will find some powwows on the Calendar or Powwow section that will tell you where the powwows were being held near or far from your area. Just browse around here and you will find lots of infomations and you are welcome to ask questions that you need to know. Have fun with us.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X