Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Site, My 1st Week!

Ta’kahi (Greetings)

Hello to all! This is my first post to the forum. My name is Nicolas Rodriguez and my tribal affiliation is Taino. We are descendants of the Native Peoples of the Caribbean.
    I’ve been blessed to live in this day and age, when Native Peoples can communicate online. I have a Facebook account and I’m also registered with my tribal website United Confederation of Tano People - Home. I live in Alpharetta, Georgia. I look forward to making new friends online and meeting many brothers and sisters at the Powwows!

Nicolas
    (tainodelmagua)

Welcome Friend! HOpe you find your way around well ^_^

Comment

Watch out for Asmajol... she's trouble.

Just kidding... she's good people, like a lot of us here on PWs.com. Enjoy your stay!!
      I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Definitely something special here.

Thank you Asmajol! This is my first week posting and I feel very drawn to this forum. There’s definitely something special here. I’m glad my Taino Rep, Mamona, told me about this website. Nice to meet you Soopashinaab!

Comment

Yeah Im friends with a taino man on mytribalspace.

Dont mind all the kittens on here, they may appear rabid sometimes but thats from foaming mouthwash I swear!

Comment

Welcome and have fun posting. It's Soopa you really have to watch out for. He'll get you into a lot of trouble.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
              Welcome and have fun posting. It's Soopa you really have to watch out for. He'll get you into a lot of trouble.LOL
              You never complained before TT!!

Comment

That's cause you don't let me out much.LOL

Comment

That's cuz the last time I let you out... you ran around nekkid for a week!!!

Comment

Well, that's just a week, not really all that long. It could have been worse.

Comment

Originally posted by tainodelmagua View Post
                      Thank you Asmajol! This is my first week posting and I feel very drawn to this forum. There’s definitely something special here. I’m glad my Taino Rep, Mamona, told me about this website. Nice to meet you Soopashinaab!
                      Somehow all the trouble makers are coming out for your thread, eh?

Comment

"the good people"

Hello Asmajol,

If you’re friends with a Taino man, than you’re also friends of mine! In our native language, the word Taino means “the good people.” We are not that many, but we are all good people.

Comment

Originally posted by tainodelmagua View Post
                          Hello Asmajol,

If you’re friends with a Taino man, than you’re also friends of mine! In our native language, the word Taino means “the good people.” We are not that many, but we are all good people.

Awesome! Its an honor
                          Yeah he is one of the kindest people i know :)

Comment

nice to meet ya, hope ya gave a great time here.

Comment

Welcome to Pws.com tainodelmagua
                              You kids behave your selves, your going to scare someone
                              don't you be wastin' all your money
                              on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.