Been a looooong time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a looooong time!

Hi everyone. Its been so long that I couldn't remember my log in info. I had a ton of friends here back in the day when the original BEGs and Mots were on daily. I am going to have a look around and see who's here. I wonder if that guy who used to call me obi wan is still here. lol. I moved and got married, mostly why I've been gone.
    Last edited by Caliaphe; 07-24-2009, 11:39 AM.

Welcome back!

Middle of the sky hasn't been around much. Actually missed her B'day thread. BEG is around...sometimes. I don't remember the Obiwan guy.

Does your husband know you're back on here?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

welcome back and congrats on the new hubby.
      thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
        Welcome back!

Middle of the sky hasn't been around much. Actually missed her B'day thread. BEG is around...sometimes. I don't remember the Obiwan guy.

Does your husband know you're back on here?
        OMG, Big ole hug for you! Missed you! Happy to see you are still here!
        I found BEG's thread and posted there with my old profile picture but it said a moderator had to approve it before it went live. Now does that mean she's been naughty or me or both? LoL
        Now that you ask, no, he actually doesn't know, lol. Thats ok, he knows I'm a good girl! Just dont go digging up any old threads in the 49!

Big hugs! Pathwalker

Thanks for the welcome back injunboy.
        Last edited by Caliaphe; 07-26-2009, 04:21 PM.

Comment

hehe, I remembered!
          90% Angel
          10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

Originally posted by Caliaphe View Post
            OMG, Big ole hug for you! Missed you! Happy to see you are still here!
            I found BEG's thread and posted there with my old profile picture but it said a moderator had to approve it before it went live. Now does that mean she's been naughty or me or both? LoL
            Now that you ask, no, he actually doesn't know, lol. Thats ok, he knows I'm a good girl! Just dont go digging up any old threads in the 49!

Big hugs! Pathwalker

Thanks for the welcome back injunboy.
            Holay! How are you doing, Stacey? It has been a long time! I'm not sure about BEG. She hasn't been talking to me since I quit talking to her! Jusss kiddin And yeah, they finally got a moderator to moderate her, except...the moderator is BEG!!!

Good to see you back. Don't be a stranger!

JD

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I am doin great! I saw where she said you needed a password to post in her thread. They posted mine anyway tho, lol. I guess they figured she wouldn't mind.
              So hows things been with you? I was so happy when I saw that you answered my post without even knowing who I was, hehe. So many wonderful people here that I've missed and you were definitely at the top of a very long list. I also remembered who called me obiwan. I am pretty sure it was badmaninc, lol.
              90% Angel
              10% Lil Devil

Comment

Originally posted by ~pathwalker~ View Post
                I am doin great! I saw where she said you needed a password to post in her thread. They posted mine anyway tho, lol. I guess they figured she wouldn't mind.
                So hows things been with you? I was so happy when I saw that you answered my post without even knowing who I was, hehe. So many wonderful people here that I've missed and you were definitely at the top of a very long list. I also remembered who called me obiwan. I am pretty sure it was badmaninc, lol.

Dang...I hope none of the new women I've met on here since u bee gone, read this!!!

The badman comes on here when his wife lets him. He's getting older...and smarter! j/k dude.

Oh yeah. Whatever you do...do NOT got to TTechno's 'Making Coffee' thread!

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

hi stacey ya big ol snobby biatch

goot to see ya again:) canada? for realz? PM me asap lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                  When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                    Dang...I hope none of the new women I've met on here since u bee gone, read this!!!

The badman comes on here when his wife lets him. He's getting older...and smarter! j/k dude.

Oh yeah. Whatever you do...do NOT got to TTechno's 'Making Coffee' thread!
                    Definitely stay away from that god-awful thread!

Comment

Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
                      hi stacey ya big ol snobby biatch

goot to see ya again:) canada? for realz? PM me asap lol
                      Hehe, I already did before I even read this. Least I think I did, haha, still trying to figure out all these new features. I am sure it will all come back to me!
                      And yup, I am Canadian now, aye?
                      Do you know where Flin Flon is? Dont blink, you will miss it, lol.

Oh now you just KNOW i have to go find this coffee thread!
                      90% Angel
                      10% Lil Devil

Comment

Originally posted by ~pathwalker~ View Post
                        Hehe, I already did before I even read this. Least I think I did, haha, still trying to figure out all these new features. I am sure it will all come back to me!
                        And yup, I am Canadian now, aye?
                        Do you know where Flin Flon is? Dont blink, you will miss it, lol.

Oh now you just KNOW i have to go find this coffee thread!
                        You have more identities than Sybil! So the 13 of you are back now, eh what?
                        Yes, any educated (and even some semi-literates) know that Flin Flon is in Manitoba, and also the home of the Bombers.....

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                          You have more identities than Sybil! So the 13 of you are back now, eh what?
                          Yes, any educated (and even some semi-literates) know that Flin Flon is in Manitoba, and also the home of the Bombers.....
                          Hey there! How have you been Joe? Or Colonah, or sybil? heh
                          And yes it is the home of the Bombers hehe.
                          Although, I did not know that until I moved here. Oh gosh, now I am all worried about my grammar again!!!! Dangit! hehe
                          90% Angel
                          10% Lil Devil

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X