Hi, i´m new in the community...Miguel ClaroClaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, i´m new in the community...Miguel ClaroClaro

hi. my name is Miguel and i´m from Matoses,Porto-Portugal. i´m 34 years old and since i can remenber that i have this kind of love for native american culture and tradition. when i was 10 i use to dressed like a native american to play with my friends(all of my friends dressed like cowboys).
    in 1995 i had the luck to ear Mr Robert Tree Cody in Serralves(it´s a museum), Porto.it was great. he explained a little bit of native american culture, but the coolest thing was when he play his flute, and i closed my eyes...and i felt like flying.
    later own i would like to share with all a music that i made in 1996, it´s a tribut to native america.

Donde esta el bano de powwows.com?

Comment

That's not even Portuguese!
      Cariblanguage.org

Comment

Originally posted by kgirl7 View Post
        That's not even Portuguese!
        sorry, onde é o banheiro

Comment

I always fly to flute music !!
          I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
          It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Welcome to the site! Im sure you will be able to find much wonderful music and videos on the site ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
              I always fly to flute music !!
              I fly Southwestern.. cause its cheap.

Welcome to pws.com

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X