X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apacheheart
    replied
    Originally posted by threeohsyxnaatiive View Post
    Hey guys My name is Jacob and im a saulteaux indian from saskatchewan and i was interested in singing but the thing is i dont know a thing about powwow singing
    so i was wondering if i could get some tips from the singers :)
    much appreciated
    The only tip I have for you is to make friends with a drum and ask(properly,with the proper offering of tobacco)if you can sit with them at a practice session.Most drums will not have a problem with this,and it could be a great experience for you.The best way to start singing is to sing! learn by doing...it's not going to be easy but if you really want to dedicate yourself and put in the work,you are in for loads of fun,you'll go places and meet lots of people,plus girls LOOOOVE singers!!...keep smilin'1

Leave a comment:

• threeohsyxnaatiive
    started a topic New Singer Looking for Tips

New Singer Looking for Tips

Hey guys My name is Jacob and im a saulteaux indian from saskatchewan and i was interested in singing but the thing is i dont know a thing about powwow singing
    so i was wondering if i could get some tips from the singers :)
    much appreciated

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X