Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finally!!!!!!

    Hello all, new here and just wanna say hey to everybody out there. Just learning my way around, so if I do something stupid (which I am prone to do) please diregard and don't laugh out loud at me please. I am a loner, been made fun of all my life, and have aquired violent tendencies because of it. ;)

  • #2
    Re: Finally!!!!!!

    Originally posted by shawneebuck
    Hello all, new here and just wanna say hey to everybody out there. Just learning my way around, so if I do something stupid (which I am prone to do) please diregard and don't laugh out loud at me please. I am a loner, been made fun of all my life, and have aquired violent tendencies because of it. ;)
    hhahaha you started your sentence w/a preposition... and on top of that you're SHAWNEE!!! LMAO!!!

    ;) :35:
    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

    Comment


    • #3
      *big sigh* a simple hello, how are u type of reply would have been fine

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by shawneebuck
        *big sigh* a simple hello, how are u type of reply would have been fine
        awww but that was much more fun! ;)

        WELCOME!
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

        Comment


        • #5
          Welcome!
          Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
          Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

          Comment


          • #6


            well, you certainly know how to make an entrance :p

            I'm new here too Shawnee...WELCOME! (and thanks C_H420 for responding to my post!)

            Comment


            • #7
              yo...like whoa

              Comment


              • #8
                howdy patna'!
                '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
                SOUTHERN STYOZ
                '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Re: Finally!!!!!!

                  Originally posted by superndngyrl
                  hhahaha you started your sentence w/a preposition... and on top of that you're SHAWNEE!!! LMAO!!!

                  ;) :35:
                  hey im shawnee and peoria tooo! welcome!! dont pay any attention to super...some days she doesnt take her medicine all of the time.....hehehe
                  WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                  Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Run. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
                    ***Edited for explicit content***

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Welcome!
                      Listen to saukpuppet from what I read she is pretty cool.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi and Welcome :)

                        The fun is just starting.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rezchick
                          Welcome!
                          Listen to saukpuppet from what I read she is pretty cool.
                          well thank you:o
                          WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                          Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hello my fellow SHAWNEE natives!!! Welcome to the gathering Shawnee buck!!!
                            :Heart"If you love something, let it go; if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was!!!! *DMX* :Heart

                            :stooges: If you don't stand for something; you'll fall for anything! :stooges:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No problem saukpuppet anytime.

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X