those that don't know me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those that don't know me

For those that don't know me, my name is jayBvelumptuous also known as Jennifer. I am Makah, Quileute, and Hoh River indian and Chinese, I am 23 from Seattle Washington. I gots a 2yo son and not connected. I am very outspoken and honest. If you would like to know more about me, ask and you shall receive. I also would like to welcome fellow new comers and would like to meet all yall some time. An interesting fact about me is I can touch my nose with my tongue.:p

You can touch your nose with your tongue?!?! Is that your pick-up line? LOL!
    ~KB~

Comment

tongue touching nose

It is a simple fact, it isn't a pick up line. Do you think that would work? I personally don't If I wanted to pick someone up I would say My tongue can touch yours, or I would say I can give you a tongue massage

Comment

:flowers: hi

Comment

JAY, thanks for informing us of that very interesting fact on your tongue abilities.... See ya later...
          "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

You ought to post a pic of that!!
            Know that would be
            interesting. :Chatter

Comment

Hi Jaybevelumptuous.

When did you find out you had this special ability?
              If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X