New Skin from Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Skin from Southern California

:p Hi, My name is Sonny Two Feathers and I'm from Southern California. I am a single 27 yr. old lookin for a special native woman that likes drum circles and smokin herb are you out there ??

lmao

get a life & if you wanna meet some women get on a chat room or something!!
    who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Re: New Skin from Southern California

Originally posted by sonny_twofeathers
      :p Hi, My name is Sonny Two Feathers and I'm from Southern California. I am a single 27 yr. old lookin for a special native woman that likes drum circles and smokin herb are you out there ??
      ya have to post some pics before the ladies can determine if you are snag-alish-ous! :Chatter Oh...and better start sending some roses.

Too bad for yous that I am already spoken for! :Angel2
      But, I give you a hearty handshake anyways.

Comment

No one wants someone named Sonny. Yea we know who you are. You used to live in the Bay Area. Girls stay away stay away!!!:36:
        Ur A Dork

Comment

Gaw get real you think you can catch a snag without sendin a picture along with your requierments. Ya need to chill if something is meant to happen it will don't spoil the suprise by lookin for it just enjoy life instead of waiting for something all the time.

Comment

Pictures?? I love pictures. I want to see one of you, maybe my friend might be intrested?? shes always looking for that "right" native man.... *aayyee*
            Are you taking me to sizzler??

Comment

You leave JIBBY alone! you got that?
              "come on dale". J.J..

Comment

LOL

great.... now all we need are those photos!!! post em!!! :)
                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Sonny,

Are we gonna see some pictures of you??? C'mon, the girls of pws.com are anxiously awaiting these!! Esp, Native Baby girl!! *LOL*

Comment

Originally posted by ANNA NICOLE
                    Sonny,

Are we gonna see some pictures of you??? C'mon, the girls of pws.com are anxiously awaiting these!! Esp, Native Baby girl!! *LOL*
                    Ewe you know you want him Anna don't you try and pawn that off on me!!LOL.
                    Naw but we really want to see pictures. You never know Anna may just be the Love of your life :dancing3:
                    Ur A Dork

Comment

Hey babygirl....you know you the one who wants him. See just look at you, trying to make me fight over him with you! geeez, what kind of girl??? I'm so not intrested unless i see pictures!!! YOu know you'll be all like :3: this to go see him! *LOL* just kidding you!

Comment

Originally posted by ANNA NICOLE
                        Hey babygirl....you know you the one who wants him. See just look at you, trying to make me fight over him with you!

:Quiet

Shhhhhhh......be vewwwy vewwwy quiet......yous girls are going to scare 'im off!

J/K

Comment

Cetanwea--

Oh I forgot that we might scare him off huh?? Geez, i'm so bad!! I dont want him to think we are all like....:marching: going to war!! now do we!! *LOL* thanks for the D.L reminder!!

Comment

Hey guy's is Sonny even going to reply to any of our messages?
                            Anna I have a man. I dont need this one. I am tryin to hook it up for you. See what a good friend I am.:lol2:
                            Ur A Dork

Comment

Whatever Babygirl...

I'm anna nicole, and she dont need no hooks ups from you. mmm hmm. I can find my own men anytime i decide to go looking!! *LOL* ;)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X