X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superndngyrl
    replied
    LMAO

dang... see what u started Sonny? peeps are all fightin and stuff just cuz u never posted those pics! :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• Native Babygirl
    replied
    What the hell crawled up your *%s. I was trying to be nice but if that's the way you want to be then f*#% you to.

Leave a comment:

• ANNA NICOLE
    replied
    Um babygirl..that crap wasnt even funny. No one on this side was laughing. If you are thats a pretty sick sense of humor. Guess we wont be seeing you around now that your man is out the pen. nice knowing you. and i'd appreciate if you'd drop the Sonny joke. Its getting rather old and i'm quite tired of it. Thanks. See ya never

Leave a comment:

• Native Babygirl
    replied
    Hey Anna it's a new year maybe this Sonny guy will be yours. Oh how sweet. Hope you had fun during New Years. Did You Place? I seen were we almost died in Fremont wow made me laugh again. Hope to talk to you soon. Call me:Angel2

Leave a comment:

• Gah-Gah!
    replied
    Hi Sonny.

Hope you made it out of the fires ok!!

Maybe that's why he hasn't replied?

Leave a comment:

• saukpuppet
    replied
    i wanna see some pics! but i guess it smoked too much herb and forgot his passcode to login:p

Leave a comment:

• Dezgn8veDriver
    replied
    SONNY, smokin herb.... you must be getting too much ozone-frying down there.....

Leave a comment:

• Native Babygirl
    replied
    I thought you waz going to show some pics :D

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    Wut up from N Cal.

Leave a comment:

• Yelloweyes
    replied
    Hi and Welcome :)

Also waiting to see pics.....What herb do you smoke???????????

Leave a comment:

• Native Babygirl
    replied
    :lol2: You are just to damn funny Anna

Leave a comment:

• ANNA NICOLE
    replied
    Whatever Babygirl...

I'm anna nicole, and she dont need no hooks ups from you. mmm hmm. I can find my own men anytime i decide to go looking!! *LOL* ;)

Leave a comment:

• Native Babygirl
    replied
    Hey guy's is Sonny even going to reply to any of our messages?
    Anna I have a man. I dont need this one. I am tryin to hook it up for you. See what a good friend I am.:lol2:

Leave a comment:

• ANNA NICOLE
    replied
    Cetanwea--

Oh I forgot that we might scare him off huh?? Geez, i'm so bad!! I dont want him to think we are all like....:marching: going to war!! now do we!! *LOL* thanks for the D.L reminder!!

Leave a comment:

• cetanwea
    replied
    Originally posted by ANNA NICOLE
    Hey babygirl....you know you the one who wants him. See just look at you, trying to make me fight over him with you!

:Quiet

Shhhhhhh......be vewwwy vewwwy quiet......yous girls are going to scare 'im off!

J/K

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X