Rama Pow WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rama Pow WOW

hello nish! how is everyone? so did anyone go? i did and had a great time. i seen so many people that i haven't seen in a long time. but wished some of the people who placed didn't place. even though they are good i wish that other people that were there would have instead... its not fun seeing the same people win over and over. come on we know your good now, lets see some other talent!

I would have liked to went.
    "come on dale". J.J..

Comment

it was areally fun powwow the mens tradish dancers were really friendly and respectful when it came time to the spiecal and support by the dancers when it came to the family spiecal was amazing and seeing all the mens dancers supporting one another was something really spiecal
      i am not as mean as I look just really protective..... Family is the centre of the world

Comment

yeah that was nice, there was really good energy there. are you people dancers?

Comment

Re: Rama Pow WOW

Originally posted by Nishnabekwe
          hello nish! how is everyone? so did anyone go? i did and had a great time. i seen so many people that i haven't seen in a long time. but wished some of the people who placed didn't place. even though they are good i wish that other people that were there would have instead... its not fun seeing the same people win over and over. come on we know your good now, lets see some other talent!
          Are you asking that some dancers not put their best effort out?
          I dance hard every time. Intertribals included. I hafta rest every so often, but I get back out there after that. Maybe that's why I placed there and other powwows. I don't know.

I believe that one should go there to dance for the love of it, and to dance for those not able to for whatever reason. Maybe, some people appreciate it when I dance hard.

Anyways, I didn't get in on the family special, but I danced hard in honor of Mel, and he woulda liked that. I had fun.

Comment

i am not saying that at all. it is just that the same dancers place over and over. there are other dancers that dont place that i think should. but yes by all means go out there and dance your hardest. i am not saying not to. it is just that other people need to get some recognition. thats all.

Comment

HI :flowers:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X