hello from kentucky, avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from kentucky, avatar

Hello. I'm in Owensboro, Kentucky and just want to say hello to everyone out there.

Does anyone live close to me? If so, i'd like to talk about a possible "car pool" to the next nearby Pow Wow.

How can i get an Avatar other than the ribbon?

- Teesabear
    May your way be blessed with life by the unifying force of the Great Holy Spirit. - Cherokee Prayer

pard

my name is Rob Young I'm from kentucky to i don't know were owensburg is ? I'm from Ashland, in eastern kintucky where billy ray cyrus and the judds. I don't drive on acount of that i'm only 14 . you can only get a ribbon while your still qualified as a visior . just keep posting . powwows . com isn;t a one use thing . keep posting and asking questions or if you know the answer to something answer it by clicking on the "reply to post" button. i'm sure you already know that though :Chatter . I'll see you around powwows . meet people from all around the US and Canada. they all have the same interests as you do and some other people do more than just this hobbie. I also personally am a civil war reenactor also . just keep posting.

-Rob

'i believe I can fly'
    Rob Young

Comment

hi, rob

Owensboro is in western KY. We're approximately 200 miles west of Louisville, but right on the Ohio River.

I'm guessing getting a good avatar is related to "Pow Wow Points" which is what i was going to ask about next. Do i get more points every time i post, or reply to, a message?

You're 14? I have a son who's 16, but he's not interested in this sort of thing (or the Civil War). Computer and Playstation games are his main "hobby".

:Angel:

- Teesabear
      May your way be blessed with life by the unifying force of the Great Holy Spirit. - Cherokee Prayer

Comment

you want an avatar tees , be glad to give ya the points to get one . I wont ever use them.
        Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
        Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Hey, WolfTears! How can u give me points? And what r they good 4 (other than Avatars)? - TeesaBear

Comment

all I do is go to the points part give them to you then you go change your avatar . Heck if I know what else they are good for but ppl seem to want them LOL . If you dont want them hey its cool . I dont use them anyway.
            Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
            Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

hey there, and welcome! you can also use your points to get different titles and stuff like that, you can find all this info. at the user guide on the left. hope this helps you some!! :Thumbs :Wave
              Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

well that's how my brother is exept he's working on doing grass dancing ..... I just realized I sound like I work for a tourist company.... COOL:Chatter !!!. actually I don't understand the powwow points eather so don't feel alone .. I just know that I can change my avatar when I want to and when I get enough points I can put a picture of something as my avatar.

'i believe I can fly'
                Rob Young

Comment

I like car poolin to the pow-wows but I live across the country from you teesabear :flowers: hi

Comment

Wolftears, i'd be glad to have some of your points! How do we arrange a transfer? Do we both need to be online at the same time? If so, e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know when is a good time.

Thanks from Teesabear_99

:Rainbow

Comment

Howdy Y'all
                      This is RedSilver, I'm from El Paso, TX. Born and raised in Texas, I know that in my family Native blood runs in us, but being both from both sides of the Rio Grande, and that since either side did not want to be harrased by either the Mexicans or the US the Native side was hushed over and nothing was said. So to make a long story short I do not know as to what tribe I belong to, being of Hispanic descent. I'm 31 years old Male, Single and am working as a teacher. I look forward to talking to ya'll and having a great time.
                      RedSilver
                      :Angel:
                      Lost? I don't know where I'm at, but I"m not lost.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X