No announcement yet.

This is a call to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here and i thought it was ever ever land!
    Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

Comment

Originally posted by MaileenasDad View Post
      you know some of the more say, kinder of heart or conservative members of this network may not have the stones to say what I did, but I said them.
      I don't truly know what my reputation around here is -- that may be worth a thread unto itself for my personal knowledge -- but my initial reaction to your post was a shot across the bow to folks who haven't made fools of themselves, yet.

I, typically, wait for it to occur before responding.

Perhaps that's just me.

Sadly, in terms of full brainwashed idiocy, it's typically a Native that lets loose with lunacy demanding retort: I tend to give outright newbies a chance to explain themselves...

My hot buttons are AIM (losers), Haskell (perpetuating that manner of thought) and quantum (Natives who want us graded like animals).

Beyond that, I can be pretty reasonable!

Comment

YEAH ZEKE YOU'RE A REAL [email protected]$^@RD! WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT? LOL

Originally posted by Zeke View Post
        I don't truly know what my reputation around here is -- that may be worth a thread unto itself for my personal knowledge -- but my initial reaction to your post was a shot across the bow to folks who haven't made fools of themselves, yet.

I, typically, wait for it to occur before responding.

Perhaps that's just me.

Sadly, in terms of full brainwashed idiocy, it's typically a Native that lets loose with lunacy demanding retort: I tend to give outright newbies a chance to explain themselves...

My hot buttons are AIM (losers), Haskell (perpetuating that manner of thought) and quantum (Natives who want us graded like animals).

Beyond that, I can be pretty reasonable!
        Last edited by MaileenasDad; 09-05-2011, 04:58 AM.
        Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

Comment

Originally posted by MaileenasDad View Post
          YEAH ZEKE YOU'RE A REAL [email protected]$^@RD! WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT? LOL
          I have -- on occasion -- been referred to in that manner.

Typically, it's by an AIM supporting Haskell graduate, in love with quantum, who is threatened by the loss of some entitlement they didn't deserve anyway.

And women: women have called me that, too.

Comment

aim whats that like toothpaste?

Comment

giggle
              I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

Yo your crew is whack, you just frontin!

Comment

so does graduating Haskell give you wings like Redbull?

Comment

is that like Eddie Haskell from leave it to beaver? I love that guy, he was so Gangster, and he didn't even know it. I mean what a tough guy man! What an original OG yo!

Comment

oh my gawd I think I just ephiphany'd all over my keyboard

Comment

did it hurt?
                        I will be a good girl , I will be a good girl, I will be a good girl......awe hell, we know this ain't gonna happen....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"

Comment

as Wolverine says every time he pops his claw "YES"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X