X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CherokeeSpirit
    • Apr 2024

hi looking for friends

Looking for new friends from anywhere and everywhere in the United States who is Native American.I am of mixed Blood but my Spirit I feel is every bit Native American it runs deep in my heart and in my Soul as well as in my blood.If anyone wants to get to know me feel free to contact me at anytime
  • comadre
    outnumbered
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by CherokeeSpirit View Post
    Looking for new friends from anywhere and everywhere in the United States who is Native American.I am of mixed Blood but my Spirit I feel is every bit Native American it runs deep in my heart and in my Soul as well as in my blood.If anyone wants to get to know me feel free to contact me at anytime
    Hello CherokeeSpirit.I do not know if I can be your friend because I am not native american.I know.Shocking! Hugh? I am mixed blood too. I have Russian and Itallian in me. I would have made a great mail order bride but I was already born here in America.The Itallian side of me must be that part that picks fights with my hubby at dinner time. When ever he complains about my fight picking at dinner time and how loud and dramatic I am , I just remind him it runs in my heart and soul. Lol !! So perhaps we have a LOT in common.
    I can't say that I have ever felt my Russian/Itallian spirit go to my heart , soul or blood.Wait- yes I have!....i think I have.maybe.perhaps I need to reflect on that a bit.Naw.just gets me mad.
    have fun!

Comment

hi looking for friends

hi cherokeespirit, im pocohantas. i would love to be your friend, i dont think we like to have enemies, we like friends whether your native or not, you have some right.hope to hear from you soon

Comment

• silverwolf56
        Pow Wow Visitor
        • Jan 2009

Siyo Cherokee Spirit:

If you need a friend I would most welcome you. My heritage is Creek and Cherokee an interesting mix coming from Georgia. I am a grandmother. Do have some knowledge of our heritage. There seems to be many of us that have the mix blood and due to the way things were many years ago it was better for our ancestors to not be Indian, in Georgia it would cost you your life in more ways than just death. I do beading, working on learning how to make dance shawls and have a couple of ribbon shirts under my belt.

So just let me know - I will be here and open to others out there seeking friends.

Wado

Silverwolf

Comment

• CherokeeSpirit

hi

I dont know alot of my Cherokee/Choctaw Heritage I am also German and English as far as I know.I know nothing of my moms heritage my Grandpa my moms dad would never talk about it he didnt think it was Important but I think everyone should know their roots and heritage dont you?I have been to many Pow-wows in the past I even had a Lady ask me what Tribe I was.She said I my features looked that of one of the Northern Tribes.I dont necessarliy belong to any tribe I am mixed.I told her I had Cherokee in me on my dads side of the family I didnt know about the Choctaw until my Aunt did some research on our ancestry and went as far back as the 1700s.Of course I want to have new friends regardless of their background.But I feel I connect more Spiritually to Native American People than anyone else.If that makes any sense it does to me.But its nice to meet you silverwolf56,jada100,and comadre and anyone else I may have missed Osiyo to you.Hope to meet more friends on here feel free to message me about anything youd like to ask me or tell me that goes to anyone I come across or who comes across me and wants to say hello.

Comment

• Eagle released
            Pow Wow Visitor
            • Nov 2011

(Excuse my English)
            I am not native and even the American, I'm Italian, but I also want to know native people to learn more about their true history and customs...
            Grandma Silverwolf interesting things you do, I'm learning the technique peyote, but can not find good beads and effort to do the job....
            ok I'm here if you want to write to me!
            (in English-Italian-Spanish)
            BYE BYE

Comment

A full blooded tsa la gi spirit with mixed blood, a tsa la gi pocohantas from the upper N.East? Hmmm U s qu a n i go di!

Comment

hello, nice to meet you, i would like to try to learn that language, i dont know it, youll have to tell me what you said, all my family have past, i have looking into my heritage myself, it took me a long time, to get my great great granparents info, i am half cherokee i would love to go too a pow wow, but none close to me hope to talk too you soon.

Comment

• comadre
                  outnumbered
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Eagle released View Post
                  (Excuse my English)
                  I am not native and even the American, I'm Italian, but I also want to know native people to learn more about their true history and customs...
                  Grandma Silverwolf interesting things you do, I'm learning the technique peyote, but can not find good beads and effort to do the job....
                  ok I'm here if you want to write to me!
                  (in English-Italian-Spanish)
                  BYE BYE
                  I am curious to ask why?

Comment

• comadre
                    outnumbered
                    • Jan 2011

The best wisdom I ever received in native country. I learned this when I was 15 yrs old.I was a late bloomer.

Comment

Originally posted by comadre View Post
                      The best wisdom I ever received in native country. I learned this when I was 15 yrs old.I was a late bloomer.

always goot advice

Comment

• Eagle released
                        Pow Wow Visitor
                        • Nov 2011

I am curious to ask why?

Uhmm know what?

Comment

• comadre
                          outnumbered
                          • Jan 2011

You said "I am not native and even the American, I'm Italian, but I also want to know native people to learn more about their true history and customs..."

so I wondered why you want to learn their history and customs?Are you coming to our country and need to understand etiquette? Are you just curious? Maybe I am asking too many questions.I was just curious.

Comment

• Joe's Dad
                            The voices tell me...
                            • Nov 2004

You said "I am not native and even the American, I'm Italian, but I also want to know native people to learn more about their true history and customs..."

so I wondered why you want to learn their history and customs?Are you coming to our country and need to understand etiquette? Are you just curious? Maybe I am asking too many questions.I was just curious.
                            Check out c-mom..a rezzed out!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

• subeeds
                              small bead addict
                              • Aug 2006

You came close to owing me a keyboard because I nearly spewed coffee all over my laptop. And that's all I'm saying in this thread.
                              Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.