Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone!!

hi everyone, i'm glad to be here.
    i'm not sure if i'm welcome here yet or not... I'm not native american, however i do love and respect the many different of the cutltures. I believe in respecting the earth and all thats in it. I'm just looking for a place that i'm welcome to hang out and possiably learn a thing or two while getting to know others. I do go to two of my local pow wow's in my area and always have enjoyed them. :D well not sure what else to say at this time, but thanks again for at least reading this, have a great day
    helen
    Helen and as always thank you.

Hello and welcome to the board!:D
    I really hope you enjoy your stay here
    Have fun posting!:D
    (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

hey there, and welcome!! i hope you enjoy your time here, and learn as much as you can. :Wave
      Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

new?

well I learned you need to make points by posting replys and submiting threads, also you can make major points if you ask someone to donate some to you then you can change your avatar that little blue ribbon thing. Generally there is something always going on in here so enjoy!

Comment

:flowers: hi

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X