Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi I am new...looking for chat friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I am new...looking for chat friends...

hello everyone out there, I am new and looking for chat friends. I am interesting in talking to First Nations people and non-natives from all over the world. Getting to know the difference between the traditiona and just generally getting to expand my network of friends. I teach Native Dance at my children's school one day a week and I also love to sit at the drum. I play at doing crafts likes carving and bead work but have to admit I am not very good as of yet. So hope to hear from some new friends from out in the cyber world. :)
    For always and forever....

:hey!: Welcome Newbie :D happy Postings :)
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Welcome to PWS.com!!!!!!!!!!!!
      The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
      -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Hey.... thanks for replying...just getting the hang of of to use this thread thing...lol
        For always and forever....

Comment

Hi and welcome! you'll love it here, but, I warn you, it's addicting!!!:D
          sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Welcome to the board!
            Have fun posting:D
            (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

hiya, and welcome to the site! :Wave :Thumbs
              Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.

Comment

welcome to our place on the web.
                Bahnisiain

Comment

HI and welcome.
                  Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

hey

hello everyone i am neww here too and looking for chatting buddies!! ~Kloli
                    If you feel like you are under control your jus not going fast enough!

Comment

welcome...chat away. :)
                      "Never be bullied into silence.
                      Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Comment

hi there

i'm also new to this site i just wanted to say welcome and which of course i'm also lookin for some chat friends too.

Comment

Dancing_Spirit** and Nakoda_Babe03...Welcome.I'm always happy to chat so I'm here if you like.
                          Err body in da club eatin chips!

A part of me feels so bad but ooh not that bad

Comment

Hey! What up yo? Nice to hear from some new people! I didn't think Powwows was addicting at first but that was because I didn't really know what there was to do around here, but once I started to look around I ended up here all the time!:)
                            If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Hi and welcome.
                              Hotty with tha body

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.