Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi I am new...looking for chat friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• laurie
    Little woman in search of belonging.
    by laurie
    Hi i am new to this forum and wanted to say HEY to everyone and i am looking foward to chating and to make new friends. I am from Tarboro NC and live in Wilmington NC. Hope to chat with you soon.
    06-11-2004, 12:49 PM
  • Westie
    kind of new...
    by Westie
    Hello, some of you if you are from msn might know me or recognize my msn chat nick name. I am WestwindRaven (westie for short) I am looking for my former chat mates from the msn NativeAmerican chat room. I have a room of my own and am looking to expand it, but i can't find anyone anywhere..how odd eh?...
    06-12-2004, 12:21 AM
  • Lone Dove
    Greetings to all!
    by Lone Dove
    Hello and greetings to all,

I am looking to learn more about the wonderful Native American culture in general. My maternal family is from Virginia and is of mixed/part Nansemond Indian descent but my mom passed when I was younger and unfortunately I don't know much about the culture...hoping...
    11-15-2018, 04:46 PM
  • crystalclear34
    Hello From Michigan
    by crystalclear34
    Hi,
    My name is Christina but I prefer Chris because it is less formal. I live in Southwestern Michigan with my hubby. I enjoy writing poetry, reading pretty much anything. I am in college majoring in Psychology, right now I am working on my Bachelors, (still) but the plan is to graduate in...
    01-25-2010, 05:26 PM
  • Redhawk_foxtail
    Hi all!
    by Redhawk_foxtail
    Hello everyone!
    Well I have been a visitor to this site for a while now and I figured why not become a member, it seems to be a wonderful place to chat and find information.
    Anyway, here is a little background on myself:
    My name is Blanton and I was a northern drummer for 3 years...
    02-07-2004, 03:41 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X