Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi I am new...looking for chat friends...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy_Cree_Chica
    replied
    Hi and welcome.

Leave a comment:

• <_-~*No_nutts*~-_>
    replied
    Hey! What up yo? Nice to hear from some new people! I didn't think Powwows was addicting at first but that was because I didn't really know what there was to do around here, but once I started to look around I ended up here all the time!:)

Leave a comment:

• Chahta Diamond
    replied
    Dancing_Spirit** and Nakoda_Babe03...Welcome.I'm always happy to chat so I'm here if you like.

Leave a comment:

• Siouxper_Bunz
    replied
    hi there

i'm also new to this site i just wanted to say welcome and which of course i'm also lookin for some chat friends too.

Leave a comment:

• peekaboo
    replied
    welcome...chat away. :)

Leave a comment:

• dancing_spirit**
    replied
    hey

hello everyone i am neww here too and looking for chatting buddies!! ~Kloli

Leave a comment:

• Chahta Diamond
    replied
    HI and welcome.

Leave a comment:

• bahnisiain
    replied
    welcome to our place on the web.

Leave a comment:

• biidabinukwe06
    replied
    hiya, and welcome to the site! :Wave :Thumbs

Leave a comment:

• ndn_butterfly
    replied
    Welcome to the board!
    Have fun posting:D

Leave a comment:

• eyesrbrown4areason
    replied
    Hi and welcome! you'll love it here, but, I warn you, it's addicting!!!:D

Leave a comment:

• smokin-blue-eyes
    replied
    Hey.... thanks for replying...just getting the hang of of to use this thread thing...lol

Leave a comment:

• spottedeagle
    replied
    Welcome to PWS.com!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Crow_hunny_420
    replied
    :hey!: Welcome Newbie :D happy Postings :)

Leave a comment:

• smokin-blue-eyes
    started a topic Hi I am new...looking for chat friends...

Hi I am new...looking for chat friends...

hello everyone out there, I am new and looking for chat friends. I am interesting in talking to First Nations people and non-natives from all over the world. Getting to know the difference between the traditiona and just generally getting to expand my network of friends. I teach Native Dance at my children's school one day a week and I also love to sit at the drum. I play at doing crafts likes carving and bead work but have to admit I am not very good as of yet. So hope to hear from some new friends from out in the cyber world. :)

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.