Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I just resigned my job and now free to have some fun

Hello,
    I am new here and really glad that i find this cool forum..Let me introduct my self..
    My name is kim Brown, I am 36 married with an angel baby..By profession I am a web designer from last 14 years.Now I resigned to my job to establish my own online business and to enjoy life with my family as i am fed up with my 9 to 5 routine.I am really happy if i able to help someone in this forum.You can message me for any reason.I hope i'll find some like minded friends here.

I think you will find that owning your own business will take more than the normal 9-to-5 routine. I know that for a fact because I've done it.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Smokin' Ace
      I am thankful...
      by Smokin' Ace
      During the holiday season, we all seem to really take time to think about how blessed we are. I am so thankful of so much and wanted to share with you.
      I am thankful, first and foremost, that I am able to know that there is a God and that He is everpresent in my life. I know that without Him,...
      11-28-2005, 10:11 AM
    • crystalclear34
      Hello From Michigan
      by crystalclear34
      Hi,
      My name is Christina but I prefer Chris because it is less formal. I live in Southwestern Michigan with my hubby. I enjoy writing poetry, reading pretty much anything. I am in college majoring in Psychology, right now I am working on my Bachelors, (still) but the plan is to graduate in...
      01-25-2010, 06:26 PM
    • Mato Winyan
      My yearly Thanksgiving......
      by Mato Winyan
      Those of you that have been around for awhile know that every year around this time I give thanks for being clean and sober. It will be 23 yrs on the 24th and I just want to put some positivity out there for a change.

Also, what most of you don't know is, this year I have more of a reason...
      11-15-2006, 12:58 PM
    • nativespirit12
      Hello family!
      by nativespirit12
      I would like to introduce myself and hopefully make some new friends. I live in Southern Cali and have just started researching my heritage. I am in love with my heritage and am always searching to learn more. I grew up in foster homes and didn't learn too much of who I was. I would really like to create...
      07-09-2003, 03:06 PM
    • samenulali
      Identity Confusion
      by samenulali
      Hello,

I apologize for making one of these types of threads, but I would really appreciate advice in this anonymous setting.

Lately I am feeling like I should give up everything regarding my native identity. I have done these things since I was seven, learning languages,...
      07-26-2021, 10:59 PM

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
      Hello From FLorida
      by namamiinc
      I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
      Yesterday, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X