Formal introduction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Niigig
    Father refused to acknowledge tribe, can I still join?
    by Niigig
    Hi all. I am new. I will spare you the entire sob story, but I have to give a little of it in order for it to make sense, but the bottom line is that everyone on my dad's side of the family was extremely racist, white supremacist almost, back to one who was resentful of his father who was full-blooded...
    04-25-2016, 07:38 PM
  • Agaliha Tsiwodi
    What's on my heart this week (*long*)
    by Agaliha Tsiwodi
    Hi everyone.... I joined PowWows.com in 2009 and haven't been on since 2010 (at least not posting, I've done alot of reading) so I know most of you don't know me. And I know alot of people on here don't care to know what I have to say because I'm white, and that's ok.

There are many...
    01-20-2014, 11:01 PM
  • tohani
    To Start Again
    by tohani
    Hi, I'm here because I know I need the support in battling to dance again for years now. I'm 33 years old and I have always been taught the old ways, our values and being a strong native woman. I have the tools, the resources, the passion but I need a boost here. I was brought up in the pow-wow circle...
    03-25-2008, 03:28 PM
  • NorthofAda
    A Question on Elders
    by NorthofAda
    My family didn't embrace our NDN heritage and I learned very little about it growing up. Now that I have children of my own, I am trying to learn for myself and for them. My grandfather was 1/2 Chickasaw, but he passed away 22 years ago. My mother doesn't know the Chickasaw ways and isn't interested...
    02-06-2007, 01:54 PM
  • Cairistiona
    hello everyone :)
    by Cairistiona
    Hello!
    My legal name is Gretchen, but I go mostly by Cairistiona or Cairis, and will answer to any of them lol. I'm 30, live in SW Missouri with my husband, our 5 Cats (our masters) and our Corgi (the comic relief)..

I hate telling my reason for being interested in Powwow's and
    07-13-2009, 11:57 PM

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X