No announcement yet.

Hi...Im new looking to meet new people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi...Im new looking to meet new people!

Osiyo,
    I'm new and would like to meet other people!
    I am just learning about my Native heritageand would like to meet people who can help me in my learning process, and also just meet people for fun! I have never been to a powow (I'm cherokee) but would like to learn more about my tribe and their powow's. I love to dance, and I play many instruments and sing.
    If you would take the time to talk to me I would appreciate it!
    Wado! ~Abby:Angel2
    Anidawehi

Welcome . There are many good ppl here I am sure can help you I am Onondaga & Mohawk so I wouldnt be much help in your area. Best of luck in your journey.
    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Welcome Abby!!!!
      The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
      -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Abby Welcome aboard :sailingaw :hey!:
        *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Welcome to the board!:D
          (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

O'Siyo Abby....good to know there are a few Tsalagi around here these days. Hope you stick around and maybe we can talk about what its like to be Aniyvwiya sometime.

Comment

Welcome, and happy posting! Good luck in your endeavors.
              A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Well, since that thread was about two years ago...I guess she found it!

Comment

*rolls eyes*

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                  When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Welcome to the site Abby

Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                    A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                    A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                    Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

Hi Abby,
                      Welcome to powwows1 I'm sure you will like it here and learn much about your heritage. Why don't you check the calender for a pow wow near you? Maybe you will be able to meet some of the people here in person there.
                      Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

Comment

Abby doesn't live here any more....
                        Actually, she hasn't lived here since November of 2003!!!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Welcome Abby! I'm new here too. I said pretty much the same thing. I'm eager to meet people and learn native culture, etc. Look around and give me a shout when ya want to.
                          “People once believed that when someone dies a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead, but sometimes something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the Crow can bring the soul back and put the wrong things right.”

I WISH.............

Comment

I wonder if she found any info... or friends .it's been so long....

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad
                              Abby doesn't live here any more....
                              Actually, she hasn't lived here since November of 2003!!!!!

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X